Football Sweden Superettan

Skovde AIK VS Orebro SK Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Superettan

Skovde AIK

Today

Orebro SK

1 +180 Matchbets 1 Tips X +250 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +145 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Skovde AIK win or draw

odds -172
Tip Score: 1.0

Skovde AIK win, 1:0 Handicap

odds -385
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -110
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 0.5 goals in the first half

odds -263
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Superettan

Vasteraas SK Vasteraas SK vs Jonkopings Sodra Jonkopings Sodra 10 tips for match
Orgryte IS Orgryte IS vs Trelleborgs FF Trelleborgs FF 8 tips for match
Utsiktens BK Utsiktens BK vs Landskrona BoIS Landskrona BoIS 7 tips for match
Skovde AIK Skovde AIK vs Orebro SK Orebro SK 4 tips for match
AFC Eskilstuna AFC Eskilstuna vs Norrby IF Norrby IF One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Skovde AIK's last 5 games (Superettan).

Over 2.5

odds -110

Logo

Both teams scored in 4 of Skovde AIK's last 5 games (Superettan).

BTTS

odds -143

Last matches

League table - Superettan

Team P W D L PTS
1 IK Brage 7 5 1 1 16
2 Halmstads BK 7 5 1 1 16
3 AFC Eskilstuna 7 5 0 2 15
4 Osters IF 7 4 1 2 13
5 Skovde AIK 7 4 1 2 13
6 Utsiktens BK 7 4 0 3 12
7 Orebro SK 7 4 0 3 12
8 IF Brommapojkarna 7 3 2 2 11
9 Trelleborgs FF 7 3 2 2 11
10 Landskrona BoIS 7 2 2 3 8
11 Norrby IF 7 2 2 3 8
12 Jonkopings Sodra 7 2 0 5 6
13 Dalkurd FF 7 2 0 5 6
14 Ostersunds FK 7 1 2 4 5
15 Vasteraas SK 7 1 2 4 5
16 Orgryte IS 7 0 2 5 2

Chances of winning

Skovde AIK

SKO

34%

Draw

27%

Orebro SK

ORE

39%

Over / Under

Skovde AIK Skovde AIK
Orebro SK Orebro SK
6

Matches

6
1

Wins

1
2

Draws

0
3

Defeats

5
4

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
7

Matches

7
2

Wins

3
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
7

Matches

6
2

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

2
4

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

0
Skovde AIK Skovde AIK
Orebro SK Orebro SK
2

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

4
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Skovde AIK Skovde AIK
Orebro SK Orebro SK
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
3

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Skovde AIK Skovde AIK
Orebro SK Orebro SK
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Skovde AIK Skovde AIK
Orebro SK Orebro SK
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Skovde AIK vs Orebro SK

Competition: Superettan

When: 2022-05-18, 17:00

Venue: Sodermalms IP

On 2022-05-18 at 17:00, Skovde AIK plays Orebro SK at Sodermalms IP in an interesting encounter in Superettan.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 34% chance of a home win, and a 39% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Betting tips for Skovde AIK vs Orebro SK from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Skovde AIK and Orebro SK? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Skovde AIK, 0 tips backing Orebro SK and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 34% against the Skovde AIK finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 39% against Orebro SK winning. The draw is rated at 27%.

Coming into the match, Skovde AIK are 5 in the table while Orebro SK are 7.