Football France Ligue 1

Olympique Marseille VS Racing Strasbourg Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Ligue 1

Olympique Marseille

Racing Strasbourg

1 +120 Matchbets 4 Tips X +278 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +236 Matchbets 1 Tips
Watch Live

Team / Tournament Expert Tips

Tips from Tipsters with high yield for specific tournament or team

damipadi

Team expert

Olympique Marseille will win the match

odds +114
Tip Score: 3.8

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Racing Strasbourg will win the match

odds +236
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Olympique Marseille win or draw

odds -294
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

damipadi

Team expert

Olympique Marseille will win the match

odds +114
Tip Score: 3.8

Away team over 0.5

odds -303
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Olympique Marseille will win the match

odds +123
Tip Score: 4.2
Good
damipadi

Team expert

Olympique Marseille will win the match

odds +114
Tip Score: 3.8

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -145
Tip Score: 1.9

Both teams will score in the match

odds -145
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Olympique Marseille will win the match

odds +110
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Olympique Marseille will win the match

odds +120
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Best Tip
Tip Score Good 4.2

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Ligue 1

Paris Saint-Germain Paris Saint-Germain vs FC Metz FC Metz 14 tips for match
RC Lens RC Lens vs AS Monaco AS Monaco 11 tips for match
Clermont Foot Clermont Foot vs Olympique Lyonnais Olympique Lyonnais 10 tips for match
Olympique Marseille Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg Racing Strasbourg 9 tips for match
SCO Angers SCO Angers vs Montpellier HSC Montpellier HSC 7 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Racing Strasbourg's last 4 games (Ligue 1).

Under 2.5

odds +118

Logo

At most one team scored Olympique Marseille's last 4 games (Ligue 1).

BTTS: No

odds +111

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Racing Strasbourg's last 4 games (Ligue 1).

BTTS: No

odds +111

Last matches

League table - Ligue 1

Team P W D L PTS
1 Paris Saint-Germain 37 25 8 4 83
2 AS Monaco 37 20 8 9 68
3 Olympique Marseille 37 20 8 9 68
4 FC Stade Rennes 37 20 5 12 65
5 Racing Strasbourg 37 17 12 8 63
6 OGC Nice 37 19 7 11 63
7 RC Lens 37 17 10 10 61
8 Olympique Lyonnais 37 16 11 10 58
9 FC Nantes 37 15 9 13 54
10 LOSC Lille 37 14 12 11 54
11 Stade Brestois 29 37 13 9 15 48
12 Stade Reims 37 11 13 13 46
13 Montpellier HSC 37 12 7 18 43
14 SCO Angers 37 9 11 17 38
15 Troyes AC 37 9 10 18 37
16 Clermont Foot 37 9 9 19 36
17 FC Lorient 37 8 11 18 35
18 FC Metz 37 6 13 18 31
19 AS Saint-Etienne 37 7 10 20 31
20 FC Girondins Bordeaux 37 5 13 19 28

Chances of winning

Olympique Marseille

OLY

45%

Draw

26%

Racing Strasbourg

RAC

29%

Over / Under

Olympique Marseille Olympique Marseille
Racing Strasbourg Racing Strasbourg
39

Matches

26
8

Wins

9
9

Draws

4
22

Defeats

13
20

Matches

11
4

Wins

5
9

Draws

4
7

Defeats

2
49

Matches

37
13

Wins

11
8

Draws

10
28

Defeats

16
41

Matches

26
11

Wins

7
8

Draws

10
22

Defeats

9
27

Matches

15
9

Wins

7
2

Draws

3
16

Defeats

5
15

Matches

11
6

Wins

5
2

Draws

3
7

Defeats

3
Olympique Marseille Olympique Marseille
Racing Strasbourg Racing Strasbourg
17

Matches

14
8

Wins

9
6

Draws

1
3

Defeats

4
11

Matches

6
4

Wins

5
6

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
23

Matches

18
13

Wins

11
5

Draws

4
5

Defeats

3
20

Matches

14
11

Wins

7
5

Draws

4
4

Defeats

3
14

Matches

9
9

Wins

7
2

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
9

Matches

6
6

Wins

5
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
Olympique Marseille Olympique Marseille
Racing Strasbourg Racing Strasbourg
22

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

3
19

Defeats

9
9

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

3
6

Defeats

2
26

Matches

19
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

6
23

Defeats

13
21

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

6
18

Defeats

6
13

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
13

Defeats

4
6

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
6

Defeats

3

Goal margins

Olympique Marseille Olympique Marseille
Racing Strasbourg Racing Strasbourg
9

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
9

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

6
6

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
5

Matches

4
4

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
4

Matches

4
3

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Olympique Marseille Olympique Marseille
Racing Strasbourg Racing Strasbourg
5

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
11

Matches

8
8

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

4
7

Matches

4
4

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
5

Matches

1
4

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg

Competition: Ligue 1

When: 2022-05-21, 19:00

Venue: Stade Velodrome

On 2022-05-21 at 19:00, Olympique Marseille plays Racing Strasbourg at Stade Velodrome in an interesting encounter in Ligue 1.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 45% chance of a home win, and a 29% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg is worth a look. Olympique Marseille have won 4 meetings with Racing Strasbourg, while Racing Strasbourg have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Olympique Marseille and Racing Strasbourg? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing Olympique Marseille, 1 tips backing Racing Strasbourg and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 45% against the Olympique Marseille finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 29% against Racing Strasbourg winning. The draw is rated at 26%.

Coming into the match, Olympique Marseille are 3 in the table while Racing Strasbourg are 5.