Football France Ligue 1

Clermont Foot VS Olympique Lyonnais Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Ligue 1

Clermont Foot

Olympique Lyonnais

1 +286 Matchbets 0 Tips X +328 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -110 Matchbets 9 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -217
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Olympique Lyonnais will win the match

odds +106
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Olympique Lyonnais will win the match

odds -116
Tip Score: 3.5

Olympique Lyonnais will win the match

odds +100
Tip Score: 1.2

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -217
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Clermont Foot vs Olympique Lyonnais Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Olympique Lyonnais will win the match

odds -106
Tip Score: 0.6

Olympique Lyonnais will win the match

odds -103
Tip Score: 0.5

Away team over 1.5

odds -141
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Olympique Lyonnais will win the match

odds +100
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Olympique Lyonnais will win the match

odds -106
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Olympique Lyonnais will win the match

odds -106
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Olympique Lyonnais will win the match

odds -106
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Away team over 1.5

odds -164
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 9 ProTipster Users

Team to Win

Olympique Lyonnais Olympique Lyonnais

100% ProTipster Users (9)

100% of our users tipped for Olympique Lyonnais. Bookmakers give 52% (-110 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Ligue 1

Paris Saint-Germain Paris Saint-Germain vs FC Metz FC Metz 24 tips for match
Olympique Marseille Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg Racing Strasbourg 22 tips for match
RC Lens RC Lens vs AS Monaco AS Monaco 20 tips for match
Stade Reims Stade Reims vs OGC Nice OGC Nice 17 tips for match
FC Nantes FC Nantes vs AS Saint-Etienne AS Saint-Etienne 16 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Olympique Lyonnais have won 3 of their last 4 matches (Ligue 1).

Away Win

odds -110

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Olympique Lyonnais's last 8 games (Ligue 1).

Over 2.5

odds -227

Logo

Olympique Lyonnais are undefeated in 7 of their last 8 matches (Ligue 1).

Away Win or Draw

odds -333

Logo

Both teams scored in 7 of Olympique Lyonnais's last 8 games (Ligue 1).

BTTS

odds -182

Last matches

League table - Ligue 1

Team P W D L PTS
1 Paris Saint-Germain 37 25 8 4 83
2 AS Monaco 37 20 8 9 68
3 Olympique Marseille 37 20 8 9 68
4 FC Stade Rennes 37 20 5 12 65
5 Racing Strasbourg 37 17 12 8 63
6 OGC Nice 37 19 7 11 63
7 RC Lens 37 17 10 10 61
8 Olympique Lyonnais 37 16 11 10 58
9 FC Nantes 37 15 9 13 54
10 LOSC Lille 37 14 12 11 54
11 Stade Brestois 29 37 13 9 15 48
12 Stade Reims 37 11 13 13 46
13 Montpellier HSC 37 12 7 18 43
14 SCO Angers 37 9 11 17 38
15 Troyes AC 37 9 10 18 37
16 Clermont Foot 37 9 9 19 36
17 FC Lorient 37 8 11 18 35
18 FC Metz 37 6 13 18 31
19 AS Saint-Etienne 37 7 10 20 31
20 FC Girondins Bordeaux 37 5 13 19 28

Chances of winning

Clermont Foot

CLE

25%

Draw

23%

Olympique Lyonnais

OLY

52%

Over / Under

Clermont Foot Clermont Foot
Olympique Lyonnais Olympique Lyonnais
28

Matches

36
3

Wins

9
5

Draws

4
20

Defeats

23
13

Matches

14
0

Wins

3
5

Draws

4
8

Defeats

7
38

Matches

45
4

Wins

13
8

Draws

12
26

Defeats

20
30

Matches

39
3

Wins

12
8

Draws

12
19

Defeats

15
19

Matches

25
2

Wins

10
4

Draws

2
13

Defeats

13
14

Matches

15
0

Wins

6
4

Draws

2
10

Defeats

7
Clermont Foot Clermont Foot
Olympique Lyonnais Olympique Lyonnais
14

Matches

19
3

Wins

9
4

Draws

2
7

Defeats

8
7

Matches

7
0

Wins

3
4

Draws

2
3

Defeats

2
17

Matches

24
4

Wins

13
5

Draws

7
8

Defeats

4
15

Matches

22
3

Wins

12
5

Draws

7
7

Defeats

3
10

Matches

14
2

Wins

10
3

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
6

Matches

8
0

Wins

6
3

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
Clermont Foot Clermont Foot
Olympique Lyonnais Olympique Lyonnais
14

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
13

Defeats

15
6

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
5

Defeats

5
21

Matches

21
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

5
18

Defeats

16
15

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

5
12

Defeats

12
9

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
8

Defeats

10
8

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
7

Defeats

6

Goal margins

Clermont Foot Clermont Foot
Olympique Lyonnais Olympique Lyonnais
6

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

7
3

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

2
4

Matches

5
1

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
1

Matches

5
0

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Clermont Foot Clermont Foot
Olympique Lyonnais Olympique Lyonnais
3

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

9
3

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4
5

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
5

Matches

4
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Clermont Foot vs Olympique Lyonnais

Competition: Ligue 1

When: 2022-05-21, 19:00

Venue: Stade Gabriel Montpied

On 2022-05-21 at 19:00, Clermont Foot plays Olympique Lyonnais at Stade Gabriel Montpied in an interesting encounter in Ligue 1.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 25% chance of a home win, and a 52% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Clermont Foot vs Olympique Lyonnais is worth a look. Clermont Foot have won 0 meetings with Olympique Lyonnais, while Olympique Lyonnais have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Clermont Foot vs Olympique Lyonnais from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Clermont Foot and Olympique Lyonnais? At the moment there are 9 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Clermont Foot, 9 tips backing Olympique Lyonnais and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 25% against the Clermont Foot finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 52% against Olympique Lyonnais winning. The draw is rated at 23%.

Coming into the match, Clermont Foot are 16 in the table while Olympique Lyonnais are 8.