Football Japan J.League 2

Niigata Albirex VS Yokohama FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

J.League 2

Niigata Albirex

Yokohama FC

1 +141 Matchbets 0 Tips X +228 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +205 Matchbets 0 Tips

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for J.League 2

Omiya Ardija Omiya Ardija vs Grulla Morioka Grulla Morioka 6 tips for match
Blaublitz Akita Blaublitz Akita vs Tokyo Verdy Tokyo Verdy One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Niigata Albirex are undefeated in 8 of their last 9 matches (J.League 2).

Home Win or Draw

odds -256

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of Niigata Albirex's last 4 games (J.League 2).

BTTS

odds -105

Last matches

League table - J.League 2

Team P W D L PTS
1 Vegalta Sendai 16 10 2 4 32
2 Yokohama FC 16 9 5 2 32
3 Niigata Albirex 16 8 5 3 29
4 Fagiano Okayama 16 6 6 4 24
5 Montedio Yamagata 15 6 5 4 23
6 Machida Zelvia 16 6 5 5 23
7 Ventforet Kofu 16 6 5 5 23
8 Roasso Kumamoto 16 6 5 5 23
9 Blaublitz Akita 16 7 2 7 23
10 Tokyo Verdy 16 6 4 6 22
11 Thespakusatsu 16 6 4 6 22
12 Tokushima Vortis 16 4 9 3 21
13 Oita Trinita 16 5 6 5 21
14 Renofa Yamaguchi 16 5 6 5 21
15 V-Varen Nagasaki 16 6 3 7 21
16 Zweigen Kanazawa 16 5 5 6 20
17 Mito Hollyhock 16 5 4 7 19
18 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 16 5 4 7 19
19 Tochigi SC 16 3 6 7 15
20 Omiya Ardija 15 3 5 7 14
21 FC Ryukyu 16 3 4 9 13
22 Grulla Morioka 14 3 2 9 11

Chances of winning

Niigata Albirex

NII

40%

Draw

29%

Yokohama FC

YOK

31%

Over / Under

Niigata Albirex Niigata Albirex
Yokohama FC Yokohama FC
11

Matches

13
6

Wins

6
3

Draws

1
2

Defeats

6
6

Matches

5
3

Wins

1
3

Draws

1
0

Defeats

3
15

Matches

15
7

Wins

7
4

Draws

4
4

Defeats

4
12

Matches

12
6

Wins

6
4

Draws

4
2

Defeats

2
6

Matches

9
3

Wins

6
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
3

Matches

4
2

Wins

3
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
Niigata Albirex Niigata Albirex
Yokohama FC Yokohama FC
6

Matches

8
6

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
8

Matches

9
7

Wins

7
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
7

Matches

7
6

Wins

6
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

6
3

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Niigata Albirex Niigata Albirex
Yokohama FC Yokohama FC
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
2

Defeats

4
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
0

Defeats

2
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

3
4

Defeats

3
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

3
2

Defeats

2
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Niigata Albirex Niigata Albirex
Yokohama FC Yokohama FC
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

7
4

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

1
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Niigata Albirex Niigata Albirex
Yokohama FC Yokohama FC
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Niigata Albirex vs Yokohama FC

Competition: J.League 2

When: 2022-05-21, 05:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-21 at 05:00, Niigata Albirex plays Yokohama FC at in an interesting encounter in J.League 2.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 40% chance of a home win, and a 31% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Niigata Albirex vs Yokohama FC is worth a look. Niigata Albirex have won 1 meetings with Yokohama FC, while Yokohama FC have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Niigata Albirex are 3 in the table while Yokohama FC are 2.