Football International UEFA Nations League

Belgium VS Netherlands Football Betting Tips & Predictions

UEFA Nations League

Belgium

Netherlands

1 +135 Matchbets 2 Tips X +260 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +220 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Belgium will win the match

odds +135
Tip Score: 0.5

Belgium will win the match

odds +135
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Belgium will win the match

odds +135
Tip Score: 0.5

Belgium will win the match

odds +135
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -133
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Belgium vs Netherlands Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

There will be more than 0.5 goals in the match

odds -5000
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for UEFA Nations League

Poland Poland vs Wales Wales 14 tips for match
Spain Spain vs Portugal Portugal 9 tips for match
Czech Republic Czech Republic vs Switzerland Switzerland 8 tips for match
Georgia Georgia vs Gibraltar Gibraltar 6 tips for match
Bulgaria Bulgaria vs North Macedonia North Macedonia 5 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Belgium's last 7 games (UEFA Nations League).

Over 2.5

odds -102

Logo

Belgium have not drawn their last 10 matches (UEFA Nations League).

Home Win or Lose

odds -294

Logo

Both teams scored in 6 of Belgium's last 7 games (UEFA Nations League).

BTTS

odds -133

Logo

Both teams scored in Netherlands's last 3 games (UEFA Nations League).

BTTS

odds -133

Chances of winning

Belgium

BEL

42%

Draw

27%

Netherlands

NET

31%

Over / Under

Belgium Belgium
Netherlands Netherlands
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Belgium Belgium
Netherlands Netherlands
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Belgium Belgium
Netherlands Netherlands
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Belgium Belgium
Netherlands Netherlands
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Belgium Belgium
Netherlands Netherlands
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Belgium vs Netherlands

Competition: UEFA Nations League

When: 2022-06-03, 18:45

Venue:

On 2022-06-03 at 18:45, Belgium plays Netherlands at in an interesting encounter in UEFA Nations League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 42% chance of a home win, and a 31% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Betting tips for Belgium vs Netherlands from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Belgium and Netherlands? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing Belgium, 0 tips backing Netherlands and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 42% against the Belgium finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 31% against Netherlands winning. The draw is rated at 27%.