Football Norway Eliteserien

Molde FK VS Kristiansund BK Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Eliteserien

Molde FK

Kristiansund BK

1 -294 Matchbets 1 Tips X +455 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +710 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Molde FK will win the match

odds -233
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Molde FK will win the match

odds -233
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Eliteserien

Sandefjord Fotball Sandefjord Fotball vs Lillestrom SK Lillestrom SK 2 tips for match
Sarpsborg Sarpsborg vs Aalesunds FK Aalesunds FK 2 tips for match
Molde FK Molde FK vs Kristiansund BK Kristiansund BK One tip for match
Haugesund FK Haugesund FK vs Bodo/Glimt Bodo/Glimt One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Kristiansund BK have lost 5 of their last 6 matches (Eliteserien).

Home Win

odds -294

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Molde FK's last 4 games (Eliteserien).

BTTS: No

odds +103

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Kristiansund BK's last 4 games (Eliteserien).

BTTS: No

odds +103

Last matches

League table - Eliteserien

Team P W D L PTS
1 Viking FK 8 6 1 1 19
2 Lillestrom SK 7 5 2 0 17
3 Molde FK 7 4 1 2 13
4 Sarpsborg 6 3 1 2 10
5 Stromsgodset IF 7 3 1 3 10
6 Valerenga IF 7 3 1 3 10
7 Bodo/Glimt 6 2 3 1 9
8 Rosenborg BK 6 2 3 1 9
9 Tromsoe IL 7 2 3 2 9
10 Aalesunds FK 7 2 2 3 8
11 Ham-Kam 6 1 4 1 7
12 Jerv FK 6 2 1 3 7
13 Sandefjord Fotball 6 2 0 4 6
14 Haugesund FK 7 2 0 5 6
15 Odds BK 7 2 0 5 6
16 Kristiansund BK 6 0 1 5 1

Chances of winning

Molde FK

MOL

71%

Draw

17%

Kristiansund BK

KRI

12%

Over / Under

Molde FK Molde FK
Kristiansund BK Kristiansund BK
5

Matches

6
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

5
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
8

Matches

7
3

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
5

Defeats

6
6

Matches

5
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

4
5

Matches

4
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

3
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
Molde FK Molde FK
Kristiansund BK Kristiansund BK
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
2

Matches

3
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

2
5

Matches

3
3

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
Molde FK Molde FK
Kristiansund BK Kristiansund BK
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

4
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Molde FK Molde FK
Kristiansund BK Kristiansund BK
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Molde FK Molde FK
Kristiansund BK Kristiansund BK
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Molde FK vs Kristiansund BK

Competition: Eliteserien

When: 2022-05-21, 16:00

Venue: Aker Stadion

On 2022-05-21 at 16:00, Molde FK plays Kristiansund BK at Aker Stadion in an interesting encounter in Eliteserien.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 71% chance of a home win, and a 12% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 17%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Molde FK vs Kristiansund BK is worth a look. Molde FK have won 1 meetings with Kristiansund BK, while Kristiansund BK have won 1. There have been 3 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Molde FK vs Kristiansund BK from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Molde FK and Kristiansund BK? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Molde FK, 0 tips backing Kristiansund BK and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 71% against the Molde FK finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 12% against Kristiansund BK winning. The draw is rated at 17%.

Coming into the match, Molde FK are 3 in the table while Kristiansund BK are 16.