Football Poland Ekstraklasa

MKS Pogon Szczecin VS Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Ekstraklasa

MKS Pogon Szczecin

Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza

1 -313 Matchbets 0 Tips X +445 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +840 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -139
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Ekstraklasa

KS Rakow Czestochowa KS Rakow Czestochowa vs KS Lechia Gdansk KS Lechia Gdansk 3 tips for match
Legia Warsaw Legia Warsaw vs KS Cracovia KS Cracovia 2 tips for match
Wisla Krakow SA Wisla Krakow SA vs KS Warta Poznan KS Warta Poznan One tip for match
MKS Pogon Szczecin MKS Pogon Szczecin vs Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza One tip for match
Gornik Leczna Gornik Leczna vs Jagiellonia Bialystok Jagiellonia Bialystok One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza's last 3 games (Ekstraklasa).

Under 2.5

odds +129

Last matches

League table - Ekstraklasa

Team P W D L PTS
1 KKS Lech Poznan 33 21 8 4 71
2 KS Rakow Czestochowa 33 19 9 5 66
3 MKS Pogon Szczecin 33 18 10 5 64
4 KS Lechia Gdansk 33 16 9 8 57
5 GKS Piast Gliwice 33 15 8 10 53
6 RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom 33 11 14 8 47
7 KS Cracovia 33 12 10 11 46
8 Wisla Plock SA 33 14 3 16 45
9 KS Gornik Zabrze 33 12 8 13 44
10 Legia Warsaw 33 12 4 17 40
11 KS Warta Poznan 33 10 9 14 39
12 KGHM Zaglebie Lubin 33 11 5 17 38
13 FKS Stal Mielec 33 9 10 14 37
14 Jagiellonia Bialystok 33 8 13 12 37
15 WKS Slask Wroclaw 33 7 14 12 35
16 Wisla Krakow SA 33 7 10 16 31
17 Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza 33 7 10 16 31
18 Gornik Leczna 33 6 10 17 28

Chances of winning

MKS Pogon Szczecin

MKS

72%

Draw

18%

Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza

TER

10%

Over / Under

MKS Pogon Szczecin MKS Pogon Szczecin
Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza
28

Matches

28
11

Wins

5
5

Draws

2
12

Defeats

21
14

Matches

11
5

Wins

0
5

Draws

2
4

Defeats

9
36

Matches

36
12

Wins

6
9

Draws

9
15

Defeats

21
31

Matches

30
11

Wins

4
9

Draws

9
11

Defeats

17
19

Matches

18
10

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
8

Defeats

13
12

Matches

11
8

Wins

3
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

7
MKS Pogon Szczecin MKS Pogon Szczecin
Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza
14

Matches

11
11

Wins

5
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

5
7

Matches

4
5

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

3
17

Matches

18
12

Wins

6
2

Draws

4
3

Defeats

8
16

Matches

15
11

Wins

4
2

Draws

4
3

Defeats

7
13

Matches

9
10

Wins

4
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

4
8

Matches

6
8

Wins

3
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

2
MKS Pogon Szczecin MKS Pogon Szczecin
Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza
14

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
11

Defeats

16
7

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
4

Defeats

6
19

Matches

18
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

5
12

Defeats

13
15

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

5
8

Defeats

10
6

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
5

Defeats

9
4

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

5

Goal margins

MKS Pogon Szczecin MKS Pogon Szczecin
Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza
2

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

6
3

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
2

Matches

6
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

5
8

Matches

2
7

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
MKS Pogon Szczecin MKS Pogon Szczecin
Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza
9

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
9

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

7
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

5
5

Matches

1
4

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

5
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3

Match preview

Match Details

Who: MKS Pogon Szczecin vs Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza

Competition: Ekstraklasa

When: 2022-05-21, 15:30

Venue: Florian-Krygier-Stadion

On 2022-05-21 at 15:30, MKS Pogon Szczecin plays Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza at Florian-Krygier-Stadion in an interesting encounter in Ekstraklasa.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 72% chance of a home win, and a 10% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 18%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for MKS Pogon Szczecin vs Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza is worth a look. MKS Pogon Szczecin have won 1 meetings with Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza, while Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, MKS Pogon Szczecin are 3 in the table while Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza are 17.