Football Australia Victoria, NPL1

Melbourne Knights VS Dandenong City SC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Victoria, NPL1

Melbourne Knights

Dandenong City SC

1 -133 Matchbets 1 Tips X +240 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +328 Matchbets 0 Tips

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Melbourne Knights will win the match

odds -139
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Victoria, NPL1

Eastern Lions SC Eastern Lions SC vs Dandenong Thunder Dandenong Thunder One tip for match
Melbourne Knights Melbourne Knights vs Dandenong City SC Dandenong City SC One tip for match
Heidelberg United Heidelberg United vs South Melbourne South Melbourne One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Melbourne Knights's last 4 games (Victoria, NPL1).

BTTS: No

odds +110

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Dandenong City SC's last 4 games (Victoria, NPL1).

BTTS: No

odds +110

Last matches

League table - Victoria NPL1

Team P W D L PTS
1 South Melbourne 13 11 1 1 34
2 Oakleigh Cannons 12 9 1 2 28
3 Green Gully Cavaliers 13 8 1 4 25
4 Port Melbourne Sharks 13 7 4 2 25
5 Avondale FC 13 7 1 5 22
6 Bentleigh Greens 13 7 1 5 22
7 Dandenong Thunder 13 5 3 5 18
8 Altona Magic SC 13 5 2 6 17
9 St Albans Saints 13 5 2 6 17
10 Heidelberg United 13 5 1 7 16
11 Melbourne Knights 12 5 0 7 15
12 Dandenong City SC 13 1 4 8 7
13 Hume City 13 1 3 9 6
14 Eastern Lions SC 13 1 2 10 5

Chances of winning

Melbourne Knights

MEL

52%

Draw

27%

Dandenong City SC

DAN

21%

Over / Under

Melbourne Knights Melbourne Knights
Dandenong City SC Dandenong City SC
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
5

Defeats

2
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
12

Matches

12
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

3
9

Defeats

8
10

Matches

10
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

3
7

Defeats

6
8

Matches

8
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
5

Defeats

5
4

Matches

5
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
3

Defeats

3
Melbourne Knights Melbourne Knights
Dandenong City SC Dandenong City SC
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
6

Matches

7
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
3

Defeats

4
5

Matches

6
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
2

Defeats

3
5

Matches

5
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3
2

Matches

4
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

3
Melbourne Knights Melbourne Knights
Dandenong City SC Dandenong City SC
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
6

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
6

Defeats

4
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Melbourne Knights Melbourne Knights
Dandenong City SC Dandenong City SC
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

3
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
Melbourne Knights Melbourne Knights
Dandenong City SC Dandenong City SC
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Melbourne Knights vs Dandenong City SC

Competition: Victoria, NPL1

When: 2022-05-20, 09:30

Venue:

On 2022-05-20 at 09:30, Melbourne Knights plays Dandenong City SC at in an interesting encounter in Victoria, NPL1.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 52% chance of a home win, and a 21% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Melbourne Knights vs Dandenong City SC is worth a look. Melbourne Knights have won 2 meetings with Dandenong City SC, while Dandenong City SC have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Melbourne Knights vs Dandenong City SC from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Melbourne Knights and Dandenong City SC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Melbourne Knights, 0 tips backing Dandenong City SC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 52% against the Melbourne Knights finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 21% against Dandenong City SC winning. The draw is rated at 27%.

Coming into the match, Melbourne Knights are 11 in the table while Dandenong City SC are 12.