Football Israel Premier League

Maccabi Haifa FC VS Maccabi Netanya FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Premier League

Maccabi Haifa FC

Maccabi Netanya FC

1 -152 Matchbets 0 Tips X +284 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +392 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in Premier League

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Premier League

Hapoel Tel Aviv FC Hapoel Tel Aviv FC vs Maccabi Tel Aviv FC Maccabi Tel Aviv FC 3 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Maccabi Haifa FC have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).

Away Win

odds +392

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Maccabi Netanya FC's last 5 games (Premier League).

Over 2.5

odds -110

Logo

Maccabi Haifa FC have not drawn 8 of their last 9 matches (Premier League).

Home Win or Lose

odds -417

Logo

At most one team scored in 4 of Maccabi Haifa FC's last 5 games (Premier League).

BTTS: No

odds -111

Logo

At most one team scored in 5 of Maccabi Netanya FC's last 6 games (Premier League).

BTTS: No

odds -111

Last matches

League table - Premier League

Team P W D L PTS
1 Maccabi Haifa FC 26 18 5 3 59
2 Hapoel Beer Sheva FC 26 16 7 3 55
3 Maccabi Tel Aviv FC 26 16 5 5 53
4 Bnei Sakhnin FC 26 12 6 8 42
5 Maccabi Netanya FC 26 10 10 6 40
6 Hapoel Tel Aviv FC 26 10 8 8 38
7 Hapoel Hadera 26 9 9 8 36
8 Ironi Kiryat Shmona FC 26 9 6 11 33
9 Hapoel Haifa FC 26 8 6 12 30
10 FC Ashdod 26 8 3 15 27
11 Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem FC 26 5 8 13 23
12 Beitar Jerusalem FC 26 5 7 14 22
13 Maccabi Petah Tikva FC 26 5 6 15 21
14 Hapoel Nof Hagalil FC 26 4 8 14 20

Chances of winning

Maccabi Haifa FC

MAC

57%

Draw

24%

Maccabi Netanya FC

MAC

19%

Over / Under

Maccabi Haifa FC Maccabi Haifa FC
Maccabi Netanya FC Maccabi Netanya FC
34

Matches

21
14

Wins

5
4

Draws

2
16

Defeats

14
18

Matches

9
7

Wins

1
4

Draws

2
7

Defeats

6
44

Matches

34
18

Wins

9
6

Draws

11
20

Defeats

14
35

Matches

28
14

Wins

7
6

Draws

11
15

Defeats

10
22

Matches

14
8

Wins

5
1

Draws

2
13

Defeats

7
12

Matches

8
5

Wins

2
1

Draws

2
6

Defeats

4
Maccabi Haifa FC Maccabi Haifa FC
Maccabi Netanya FC Maccabi Netanya FC
17

Matches

10
14

Wins

5
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

4
8

Matches

3
7

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
24

Matches

17
18

Wins

9
3

Draws

5
3

Defeats

3
19

Matches

14
14

Wins

7
3

Draws

5
2

Defeats

2
10

Matches

6
8

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
6

Matches

3
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Maccabi Haifa FC Maccabi Haifa FC
Maccabi Netanya FC Maccabi Netanya FC
17

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

1
13

Defeats

10
10

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

1
6

Defeats

5
20

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

6
17

Defeats

11
16

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

6
13

Defeats

8
12

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
11

Defeats

6
6

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
5

Defeats

3

Goal margins

Maccabi Haifa FC Maccabi Haifa FC
Maccabi Netanya FC Maccabi Netanya FC
4

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

3
7

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
7

Matches

6
6

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
5

Matches

3
5

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Maccabi Haifa FC Maccabi Haifa FC
Maccabi Netanya FC Maccabi Netanya FC
4

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

6
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

3
3

Matches

4
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
6

Matches

1
4

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Maccabi Haifa FC vs Maccabi Netanya FC

Competition: Premier League

When: 2022-05-21, 17:30

Venue:

On 2022-05-21 at 17:30, Maccabi Haifa FC plays Maccabi Netanya FC at in an interesting encounter in Premier League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 57% chance of a home win, and a 19% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Maccabi Haifa FC vs Maccabi Netanya FC is worth a look. Maccabi Haifa FC have won 3 meetings with Maccabi Netanya FC, while Maccabi Netanya FC have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Maccabi Haifa FC are 1 in the table while Maccabi Netanya FC are 5.