Football Bulgaria First Professional League

Lokomotiv Plovdiv VS FC CSKA 1948 Football Betting Tips & Predictions

First Professional League

Lokomotiv Plovdiv

FC CSKA 1948

1 +240 Matchbets 0 Tips X +236 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +106 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in First Professional League

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for First Professional League

CSKA Sofia CSKA Sofia vs Botev Plovdiv Botev Plovdiv 2 tips for match
PFC Slavia Sofia PFC Slavia Sofia vs Levski Sofia Levski Sofia One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

FC CSKA 1948 have won 3 of their last 4 matches (First Professional League).

Away Win

odds +106

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of FC CSKA 1948's last 4 games (First Professional League).

BTTS

odds -116

Last matches

League table - First Professional League

Team P W D L PTS
1 Ludogorets 1945 Razgrad 26 21 1 4 64
2 CSKA Sofia 26 15 7 4 52
3 Botev Plovdiv 26 13 7 6 46
4 Cherno More Varna 26 12 9 5 45
5 Levski Sofia 26 12 6 8 42
6 PFC Slavia Sofia 26 9 9 8 36
7 Lokomotiv Plovdiv 26 9 7 10 34
8 Beroe Stara Zagora 26 9 5 12 32
9 FC CSKA 1948 26 8 6 12 30
10 FK Arda Kurdzhali 26 7 8 11 29
11 FC Pirin Blagoevgrad 26 7 6 13 27
12 Lokomotive Sofia 26 6 7 13 25
13 OFC Botev Vratsa 26 5 7 14 22
14 Tsarsko Selo Sofia 26 3 7 16 16

Chances of winning

Lokomotiv Plovdiv

LOK

27%

Draw

28%

FC CSKA 1948

FC

45%

Over / Under

Lokomotiv Plovdiv Lokomotiv Plovdiv
FC CSKA 1948 FC CSKA 1948
22

Matches

24
4

Wins

7
4

Draws

1
14

Defeats

16
10

Matches

9
0

Wins

2
4

Draws

1
6

Defeats

6
34

Matches

31
6

Wins

8
7

Draws

5
21

Defeats

18
26

Matches

22
5

Wins

4
7

Draws

5
14

Defeats

13
15

Matches

16
3

Wins

3
2

Draws

3
10

Defeats

10
10

Matches

13
0

Wins

3
2

Draws

3
8

Defeats

7
Lokomotiv Plovdiv Lokomotiv Plovdiv
FC CSKA 1948 FC CSKA 1948
11

Matches

12
4

Wins

7
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

4
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

2
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
14

Matches

16
6

Wins

8
5

Draws

4
3

Defeats

4
12

Matches

12
5

Wins

4
5

Draws

4
2

Defeats

4
6

Matches

8
3

Wins

3
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

3
3

Matches

8
0

Wins

3
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

3
Lokomotiv Plovdiv Lokomotiv Plovdiv
FC CSKA 1948 FC CSKA 1948
11

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
9

Defeats

12
7

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
5

Defeats

5
20

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
18

Defeats

14
14

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
12

Defeats

9
9

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
8

Defeats

7
7

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
6

Defeats

4

Goal margins

Lokomotiv Plovdiv Lokomotiv Plovdiv
FC CSKA 1948 FC CSKA 1948
7

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

6
4

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Lokomotiv Plovdiv Lokomotiv Plovdiv
FC CSKA 1948 FC CSKA 1948
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

7
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
8

Defeats

6
6

Matches

3
4

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
3

Matches

4
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs FC CSKA 1948

Competition: First Professional League

When: 2022-05-20, 17:00

Venue: Stadion Lokomotiv

On 2022-05-20 at 17:00, Lokomotiv Plovdiv plays FC CSKA 1948 at Stadion Lokomotiv in an interesting encounter in First Professional League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 27% chance of a home win, and a 45% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs FC CSKA 1948 is worth a look. Lokomotiv Plovdiv have won 1 meetings with FC CSKA 1948, while FC CSKA 1948 have won 3. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Lokomotiv Plovdiv are 7 in the table while FC CSKA 1948 are 9.