Football Norway Eliteserien

Sandefjord Fotball VS Lillestrom SK Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Eliteserien

Sandefjord Fotball

Lillestrom SK

1 +215 Matchbets 0 Tips X +282 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +113 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Lillestrom SK wins or draw

odds -278
Tip Score: 2.4

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Lillestrom SK wins or draw

odds -278
Tip Score: 2.4

Sandefjord Fotball vs Lillestrom SK Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Away team over 0.5

odds -476
Tip Score: 1.9

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Eliteserien

Sandefjord Fotball Sandefjord Fotball vs Lillestrom SK Lillestrom SK 2 tips for match
Sarpsborg Sarpsborg vs Aalesunds FK Aalesunds FK 2 tips for match
Haugesund FK Haugesund FK vs Bodo/Glimt Bodo/Glimt One tip for match
Molde FK Molde FK vs Kristiansund BK Kristiansund BK One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Sandefjord Fotball have lost 4 of their last 5 matches (Eliteserien).

Away Win

odds +113

Logo

Lillestrom SK have won 5 of their last 6 matches (Eliteserien).

Away Win

odds +113

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Sandefjord Fotball's last 4 games (Eliteserien).

BTTS: No

odds +116

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Lillestrom SK's last 4 games (Eliteserien).

BTTS: No

odds +116

Last matches

League table - Eliteserien

Team P W D L PTS
1 Viking FK 8 6 1 1 19
2 Lillestrom SK 7 5 2 0 17
3 Molde FK 7 4 1 2 13
4 Sarpsborg 6 3 1 2 10
5 Stromsgodset IF 7 3 1 3 10
6 Valerenga IF 7 3 1 3 10
7 Bodo/Glimt 6 2 3 1 9
8 Rosenborg BK 6 2 3 1 9
9 Tromsoe IL 7 2 3 2 9
10 Aalesunds FK 7 2 2 3 8
11 Ham-Kam 6 1 4 1 7
12 Jerv FK 6 2 1 3 7
13 Sandefjord Fotball 6 2 0 4 6
14 Haugesund FK 7 2 0 5 6
15 Odds BK 7 2 0 5 6
16 Kristiansund BK 6 0 1 5 1

Chances of winning

Sandefjord Fotball

SAN

30%

Draw

25%

Lillestrom SK

LIL

45%

Over / Under

Sandefjord Fotball Sandefjord Fotball
Lillestrom SK Lillestrom SK
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
7

Defeats

4
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

2
7

Matches

8
0

Wins

4
0

Draws

2
7

Defeats

2
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

2
7

Defeats

2
7

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
7

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
Sandefjord Fotball Sandefjord Fotball
Lillestrom SK Lillestrom SK
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Sandefjord Fotball Sandefjord Fotball
Lillestrom SK Lillestrom SK
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
5

Defeats

2
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
5

Defeats

2
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
5

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Sandefjord Fotball Sandefjord Fotball
Lillestrom SK Lillestrom SK
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Sandefjord Fotball Sandefjord Fotball
Lillestrom SK Lillestrom SK
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

1
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Sandefjord Fotball vs Lillestrom SK

Competition: Eliteserien

When: 2022-05-21, 14:00

Venue: Komplett.no Arena

On 2022-05-21 at 14:00, Sandefjord Fotball plays Lillestrom SK at Komplett.no Arena in an interesting encounter in Eliteserien.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 30% chance of a home win, and a 45% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Sandefjord Fotball vs Lillestrom SK is worth a look. Sandefjord Fotball have won 0 meetings with Lillestrom SK, while Lillestrom SK have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Sandefjord Fotball are 13 in the table while Lillestrom SK are 2.