Football Poland Ekstraklasa

Legia Warsaw VS KS Cracovia Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Ekstraklasa

Legia Warsaw

KS Cracovia

1 -111 Matchbets 0 Tips X +260 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +316 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Ekstraklasa

KS Rakow Czestochowa KS Rakow Czestochowa vs KS Lechia Gdansk KS Lechia Gdansk 2 tips for match
Wisla Krakow SA Wisla Krakow SA vs KS Warta Poznan KS Warta Poznan One tip for match
Gornik Leczna Gornik Leczna vs Jagiellonia Bialystok Jagiellonia Bialystok One tip for match
WKS Slask Wroclaw WKS Slask Wroclaw vs KS Gornik Zabrze KS Gornik Zabrze One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

KS Cracovia are undefeated in 6 of their last 7 matches (Ekstraklasa).

Away Win or Draw

odds -106

Last matches

League table - Ekstraklasa

Team P W D L PTS
1 KKS Lech Poznan 33 21 8 4 71
2 KS Rakow Czestochowa 33 19 9 5 66
3 MKS Pogon Szczecin 33 18 10 5 64
4 KS Lechia Gdansk 33 16 9 8 57
5 GKS Piast Gliwice 33 15 8 10 53
6 RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom 33 11 14 8 47
7 KS Cracovia 33 12 10 11 46
8 Wisla Plock SA 33 14 3 16 45
9 KS Gornik Zabrze 33 12 8 13 44
10 Legia Warsaw 33 12 4 17 40
11 KS Warta Poznan 33 10 9 14 39
12 KGHM Zaglebie Lubin 33 11 5 17 38
13 FKS Stal Mielec 33 9 10 14 37
14 Jagiellonia Bialystok 33 8 13 12 37
15 WKS Slask Wroclaw 33 7 14 12 35
16 Wisla Krakow SA 33 7 10 16 31
17 Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza 33 7 10 16 31
18 Gornik Leczna 33 6 10 17 28

Chances of winning

Legia Warsaw

LEG

50%

Draw

27%

KS Cracovia

KS

23%

Over / Under

Legia Warsaw Legia Warsaw
KS Cracovia KS Cracovia
45

Matches

23
16

Wins

4
5

Draws

1
24

Defeats

18
18

Matches

10
7

Wins

1
5

Draws

1
6

Defeats

8
55

Matches

33
17

Wins

8
5

Draws

8
33

Defeats

17
37

Matches

25
13

Wins

4
5

Draws

8
19

Defeats

13
29

Matches

15
10

Wins

2
2

Draws

3
17

Defeats

10
21

Matches

4
7

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
12

Defeats

1
Legia Warsaw Legia Warsaw
KS Cracovia KS Cracovia
26

Matches

12
16

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
9

Defeats

7
9

Matches

6
7

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

4
28

Matches

17
17

Wins

8
0

Draws

4
11

Defeats

5
19

Matches

12
13

Wins

4
0

Draws

4
6

Defeats

4
15

Matches

8
10

Wins

2
0

Draws

3
5

Defeats

3
11

Matches

3
7

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
4

Defeats

0
Legia Warsaw Legia Warsaw
KS Cracovia KS Cracovia
19

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

0
15

Defeats

11
9

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4
27

Matches

16
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
22

Defeats

12
18

Matches

13
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
13

Defeats

9
14

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
12

Defeats

7
10

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
8

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Legia Warsaw Legia Warsaw
KS Cracovia KS Cracovia
0

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
13

Matches

9
7

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

4
8

Matches

3
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
7

Matches

1
5

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
Legia Warsaw Legia Warsaw
KS Cracovia KS Cracovia
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
13

Matches

7
6

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
7

Defeats

4
7

Matches

3
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Legia Warsaw vs KS Cracovia

Competition: Ekstraklasa

When: 2022-05-21, 15:30

Venue: Municipal Stadium of Marshal Jozef Piłsudski

On 2022-05-21 at 15:30, Legia Warsaw plays KS Cracovia at Municipal Stadium of Marshal Jozef Piłsudski in an interesting encounter in Ekstraklasa.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 50% chance of a home win, and a 23% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Legia Warsaw vs KS Cracovia is worth a look. Legia Warsaw have won 2 meetings with KS Cracovia, while KS Cracovia have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Legia Warsaw are 10 in the table while KS Cracovia are 7.