Football Finland Ykkonen

KPV Kokkola VS SJK Akatemia Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Ykkonen

KPV Kokkola

SJK Akatemia

1 +118 Matchbets 0 Tips X +268 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +205 Matchbets 0 Tips

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in Ykkonen

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Ykkonen

TPS Turku TPS Turku vs PEPO Lappeenranta PEPO Lappeenranta One tip for match
IF Gnistan IF Gnistan vs Pif Jalkapallo Pif Jalkapallo One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of SJK Akatemia's last 6 games (Ykkonen).

Under 2.5

odds +111

Chances of winning

KPV Kokkola

KPV

43%

Draw

26%

SJK Akatemia

SJK

31%

Over / Under

KPV Kokkola KPV Kokkola
SJK Akatemia SJK Akatemia
3

Matches

4
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
5

Matches

5
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

3
5

Matches

5
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

3
4

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
3

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
KPV Kokkola KPV Kokkola
SJK Akatemia SJK Akatemia
3

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
4

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
4

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
KPV Kokkola KPV Kokkola
SJK Akatemia SJK Akatemia
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Goal margins

KPV Kokkola KPV Kokkola
SJK Akatemia SJK Akatemia
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
KPV Kokkola KPV Kokkola
SJK Akatemia SJK Akatemia
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: KPV Kokkola vs SJK Akatemia

Competition: Ykkonen

When: 2022-05-21, 14:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-21 at 14:00, KPV Kokkola plays SJK Akatemia at in an interesting encounter in Ykkonen.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 43% chance of a home win, and a 31% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for KPV Kokkola vs SJK Akatemia is worth a look. KPV Kokkola have won 3 meetings with SJK Akatemia, while SJK Akatemia have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, KPV Kokkola are 7 in the table while SJK Akatemia are 4.