Football Japan J.League

Urawa Red Diamonds VS Kashima Antlers Football Betting Tips & Predictions

J.League

Urawa Red Diamonds

Kashima Antlers

1 +160 Matchbets 0 Tips X +238 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +173 Matchbets 2 Tips
Watch Live

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Kashima Antlers wins or draw

odds -200
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Kashima Antlers will win the match

odds +160
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Urawa Red Diamonds vs Kashima Antlers Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Urawa Red Diamonds or Kashima Antlers win

odds -313
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Kashima Antlers wins or draw

odds -217
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Kashima Antlers win, 0:0 Handicap

odds -109
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for J.League

Urawa Red Diamonds Urawa Red Diamonds vs Kashima Antlers Kashima Antlers 5 tips for match
Cerezo Osaka Cerezo Osaka vs Gamba Osaka Gamba Osaka 5 tips for match
Sanfrecce Hiroshima Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Kyoto Sanga FC Kyoto Sanga FC 5 tips for match
Avispa Fukuoka Avispa Fukuoka vs Yokohama F Marinos Yokohama F Marinos 4 tips for match
Shimizu S-Pulse Shimizu S-Pulse vs Nagoya Grampus Nagoya Grampus 3 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Urawa Red Diamonds's last 4 games (J.League).

BTTS: No

odds -106

Last matches

League table - J.League

Team P W D L PTS
1 Kawasaki Frontale 13 9 2 2 29
2 Kashima Antlers 13 9 1 3 28
3 Yokohama F Marinos 13 7 4 2 25
4 Kashiwa Reysol 13 6 2 5 20
5 Sagan Tosu 13 4 7 2 19
6 Sanfrecce Hiroshima 13 4 6 3 18
7 FC Tokyo 13 5 3 5 18
8 Cerezo Osaka 13 4 5 4 17
9 Kyoto Sanga FC 13 4 5 4 17
10 Gamba Osaka 13 4 5 4 17
11 Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo 13 3 8 2 17
12 Avispa Fukuoka 13 3 6 4 15
13 Nagoya Grampus 13 3 5 5 14
14 Jubilo Iwata 13 3 5 5 14
15 Urawa Red Diamonds 13 2 7 4 13
16 Shimizu S-Pulse 13 2 7 4 13
17 Vissel Kobe 13 1 4 8 7
18 Shonan Bellmare 13 1 4 8 7

Chances of winning

Urawa Red Diamonds

URA

37%

Draw

28%

Kashima Antlers

KAS

35%

Over / Under

Urawa Red Diamonds Urawa Red Diamonds
Kashima Antlers Kashima Antlers
11

Matches

13
6

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

11
7

Matches

6
4

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

4
15

Matches

18
4

Wins

7
4

Draws

1
7

Defeats

10
11

Matches

15
4

Wins

6
4

Draws

1
3

Defeats

8
8

Matches

13
3

Wins

6
2

Draws

1
3

Defeats

6
7

Matches

7
3

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3
Urawa Red Diamonds Urawa Red Diamonds
Kashima Antlers Kashima Antlers
7

Matches

6
6

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
5

Matches

3
4

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
8

Matches

10
4

Wins

7
3

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
7

Matches

8
4

Wins

6
3

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
5

Matches

7
3

Wins

6
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
5

Matches

3
3

Wins

3
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Urawa Red Diamonds Urawa Red Diamonds
Kashima Antlers Kashima Antlers
4

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

7
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
7

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
6

Defeats

7
4

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

6
3

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

5
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3

Goal margins

Urawa Red Diamonds Urawa Red Diamonds
Kashima Antlers Kashima Antlers
5

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

4
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

4
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Urawa Red Diamonds Urawa Red Diamonds
Kashima Antlers Kashima Antlers
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

0
0

Matches

4
0

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Urawa Red Diamonds vs Kashima Antlers

Competition: J.League

When: 2022-05-21, 08:00

Venue: Saitama Stadium 2002

On 2022-05-21 at 08:00, Urawa Red Diamonds plays Kashima Antlers at Saitama Stadium 2002 in an interesting encounter in J.League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 37% chance of a home win, and a 35% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Urawa Red Diamonds vs Kashima Antlers is worth a look. Urawa Red Diamonds have won 2 meetings with Kashima Antlers, while Kashima Antlers have won 3. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Urawa Red Diamonds vs Kashima Antlers from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Urawa Red Diamonds and Kashima Antlers? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Urawa Red Diamonds, 2 tips backing Kashima Antlers and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 37% against the Urawa Red Diamonds finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 35% against Kashima Antlers winning. The draw is rated at 28%.

Coming into the match, Urawa Red Diamonds are 15 in the table while Kashima Antlers are 2.