Football South Korea K-League 1

Jeju United FC VS Suwon Samsung Football Betting Tips & Predictions

K-League 1

Jeju United FC

Suwon Samsung

1 -123 Matchbets 0 Tips X +250 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +382 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for K-League 1

Ulsan Hyundai Ulsan Hyundai vs Jeju United FC Jeju United FC 10 tips for match
Gangwon FC Gangwon FC vs FC Seoul FC Seoul 5 tips for match
Pohang Steelers FC Pohang Steelers FC vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Jeonbuk Hyundai 4 tips for match
Seongnam Ilhwa Seongnam Ilhwa vs Suwon FC Suwon FC 3 tips for match
Sangju Sangmu Phoenix Sangju Sangmu Phoenix vs Ulsan Hyundai Ulsan Hyundai One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Jeju United FC's last 7 games (K-League 1).

Over 2.5

odds +140

Last matches

League table - K-League 1

Team P W D L PTS
1 Ulsan Hyundai 12 8 3 1 27
2 Jeju United FC 12 6 4 2 22
3 Incheon United FC 13 5 6 2 21
4 Pohang Steelers FC 12 5 4 3 19
5 Jeonbuk Hyundai 12 5 4 3 19
6 FC Seoul 12 4 5 3 17
7 Sangju Sangmu Phoenix 13 4 4 5 16
8 Suwon Samsung 13 4 4 5 16
9 Daegu FC 13 3 5 5 14
10 Suwon FC 12 3 2 7 11
11 Gangwon FC 12 2 5 5 11
12 Seongnam Ilhwa 12 1 2 9 5

Chances of winning

Jeju United FC

JEJ

53%

Draw

27%

Suwon Samsung

SUW

20%

Over / Under

Jeju United FC Jeju United FC
Suwon Samsung Suwon Samsung
8

Matches

6
2

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4
4

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

0
9

Matches

14
2

Wins

4
1

Draws

5
6

Defeats

5
8

Matches

8
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

5
5

Defeats

2
7

Matches

4
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
5

Defeats

1
3

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

0
Jeju United FC Jeju United FC
Suwon Samsung Suwon Samsung
4

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

8
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

2
2

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
2

Defeats

0
3

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
Jeju United FC Jeju United FC
Suwon Samsung Suwon Samsung
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
3

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

0
5

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
4

Defeats

3
4

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
3

Defeats

2
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Jeju United FC Jeju United FC
Suwon Samsung Suwon Samsung
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

6
0

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
2

Matches

0
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Jeju United FC Jeju United FC
Suwon Samsung Suwon Samsung
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

1
3

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Jeju United FC vs Suwon Samsung

Competition: K-League 1

When: 2022-05-22, 07:30

Venue:

On 2022-05-22 at 07:30, Jeju United FC plays Suwon Samsung at in an interesting encounter in K-League 1.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 53% chance of a home win, and a 20% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Jeju United FC vs Suwon Samsung is worth a look. Jeju United FC have won 3 meetings with Suwon Samsung, while Suwon Samsung have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Jeju United FC are 2 in the table while Suwon Samsung are 8.