Football Japan J.League 2

Roasso Kumamoto VS JEF United Ichihara Chiba Football Betting Tips & Predictions

J.League 2

Roasso Kumamoto

JEF United Ichihara Chiba

1 +242 Matchbets 0 Tips X +220 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +126 Matchbets 0 Tips

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for J.League 2

Omiya Ardija Omiya Ardija vs Grulla Morioka Grulla Morioka 2 tips for match
Blaublitz Akita Blaublitz Akita vs Tokyo Verdy Tokyo Verdy One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Roasso Kumamoto have won 3 of their last 4 matches (J.League 2).

Home Win

odds +242

Logo

JEF United Ichihara Chiba have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (J.League 2).

Home Win

odds +242

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of JEF United Ichihara Chiba's last 6 games (J.League 2).

Under 2.5

odds -189

Logo

JEF United Ichihara Chiba have failed to win 6 of their last 7 matches (J.League 2).

Home Win or Draw

odds -152

Logo

At most one team scored JEF United Ichihara Chiba's last 5 games (J.League 2).

BTTS: No

odds -156

Last matches

League table - J.League 2

Team P W D L PTS
1 Vegalta Sendai 16 10 2 4 32
2 Yokohama FC 16 9 5 2 32
3 Niigata Albirex 16 8 5 3 29
4 Fagiano Okayama 16 6 6 4 24
5 Montedio Yamagata 15 6 5 4 23
6 Machida Zelvia 16 6 5 5 23
7 Ventforet Kofu 16 6 5 5 23
8 Roasso Kumamoto 16 6 5 5 23
9 Blaublitz Akita 16 7 2 7 23
10 Tokyo Verdy 16 6 4 6 22
11 Thespakusatsu 16 6 4 6 22
12 Tokushima Vortis 16 4 9 3 21
13 Oita Trinita 16 5 6 5 21
14 Renofa Yamaguchi 16 5 6 5 21
15 V-Varen Nagasaki 16 6 3 7 21
16 Zweigen Kanazawa 16 5 5 6 20
17 Mito Hollyhock 16 5 4 7 19
18 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 16 5 4 7 19
19 Tochigi SC 16 3 6 7 15
20 Omiya Ardija 15 3 5 7 14
21 FC Ryukyu 16 3 4 9 13
22 Grulla Morioka 14 3 2 9 11

Chances of winning

Roasso Kumamoto

ROA

28%

Draw

30%

JEF United Ichihara Chiba

JEF

42%

Over / Under

Roasso Kumamoto Roasso Kumamoto
JEF United Ichihara Chiba JEF United Ichihara Chiba
13

Matches

9
1

Wins

1
5

Draws

0
7

Defeats

8
7

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
5

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
16

Matches

15
1

Wins

3
5

Draws

3
10

Defeats

9
15

Matches

8
1

Wins

1
5

Draws

3
9

Defeats

4
8

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
6

Defeats

4
3

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Roasso Kumamoto Roasso Kumamoto
JEF United Ichihara Chiba JEF United Ichihara Chiba
5

Matches

5
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

4
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
6

Matches

8
1

Wins

3
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

4
6

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Roasso Kumamoto Roasso Kumamoto
JEF United Ichihara Chiba JEF United Ichihara Chiba
8

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
5

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
10

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
6

Defeats

5
9

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
5

Defeats

3
6

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
3

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Roasso Kumamoto Roasso Kumamoto
JEF United Ichihara Chiba JEF United Ichihara Chiba
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

5
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Roasso Kumamoto Roasso Kumamoto
JEF United Ichihara Chiba JEF United Ichihara Chiba
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

5
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Roasso Kumamoto vs JEF United Ichihara Chiba

Competition: J.League 2

When: 2022-05-21, 04:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-21 at 04:00, Roasso Kumamoto plays JEF United Ichihara Chiba at in an interesting encounter in J.League 2.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 28% chance of a home win, and a 42% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%.

Coming into the match, Roasso Kumamoto are 8 in the table while JEF United Ichihara Chiba are 18.