Football Turkey Amateur U19 1. Lig

Istanbulspor U19 VS Altinordu FK U19 Football Betting Tips & Predictions

U19 1. Lig

Istanbulspor

Today

Altinordu FK

1 +178 Matchbets 0 Tips X +270 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +117 Matchbets 0 Tips

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Istanbulspor win or draw

odds +110
Tip Score: 0.5

Istanbulspor vs Altinordu FK Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Away team under 1.5

odds +125
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Correct score 1st half: 0:0

odds +268
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for U19 1. Lig

Istanbulspor Istanbulspor vs Altinordu FK Altinordu FK 3 tips for match
Kocaelispor Kocaelispor vs Denizlispor Denizlispor One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Istanbulspor are undefeated in their last 6 matches (U19 1. Lig).

Home Win or Draw

odds -161

Logo

Altinordu FK are undefeated in 6 of their last 7 matches (U19 1. Lig).

Away Win or Draw

odds -256

Logo

Both teams scored in Altinordu FK's last 5 games (U19 1. Lig).

BTTS

odds -182

Last matches

League table - U19 1. Lig

Team P W D L PTS
1 Altinordu FK 21 15 5 1 50
2 BB Erzurumspor 22 13 6 3 45
3 Ankara Keciorengucu 21 12 4 5 40
4 Denizlispor 21 10 6 5 36
5 Kocaelispor 21 10 6 5 36
6 Umraniyespor 21 10 4 7 34
7 Genclerbirligi 22 10 4 8 34
8 Balikesirspor 21 9 6 6 33
9 MKE Ankaragucu 21 7 9 5 30
10 Manisa Futbol Kulubu U19 22 9 3 10 30
11 Bursaspor 20 9 1 10 28
12 Boluspor 20 8 4 8 28
13 Samsunspor 21 8 3 10 27
14 Tuzlaspor 20 7 4 9 25
15 Istanbulspor 20 7 1 12 22
16 Bandirmaspor 22 4 7 11 19
17 Menemen Belediye Spor 21 5 4 12 16
18 Eyupspor 20 2 5 13 11
19 Adanaspor AS 21 1 4 16 7

Chances of winning

Istanbulspor

IST

33%

Draw

25%

Altinordu FK

ALT

42%

Over / Under

Istanbulspor Istanbulspor
Altinordu FK Altinordu FK
6

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
29

Matches

29
8

Wins

10
3

Draws

7
18

Defeats

12
25

Matches

23
7

Wins

7
3

Draws

7
15

Defeats

9
19

Matches

20
4

Wins

7
1

Draws

5
14

Defeats

8
11

Matches

16
2

Wins

4
1

Draws

5
8

Defeats

7
Istanbulspor Istanbulspor
Altinordu FK Altinordu FK
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
14

Matches

14
8

Wins

10
1

Draws

4
5

Defeats

0
12

Matches

11
7

Wins

7
1

Draws

4
4

Defeats

0
9

Matches

11
4

Wins

7
1

Draws

4
4

Defeats

0
5

Matches

8
2

Wins

4
1

Draws

4
2

Defeats

0
Istanbulspor Istanbulspor
Altinordu FK Altinordu FK
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
15

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
13

Defeats

12
13

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
11

Defeats

9
10

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
10

Defeats

8
6

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
6

Defeats

7

Goal margins

Istanbulspor Istanbulspor
Altinordu FK Altinordu FK
1

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

7
4

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

0
4

Matches

0
4

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Istanbulspor Istanbulspor
Altinordu FK Altinordu FK
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

4
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

1
3

Matches

4
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
4

Matches

4
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Istanbulspor vs Altinordu FK

Competition: U19 1. Lig

When: 2022-05-18, 09:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-18 at 09:00, Istanbulspor plays Altinordu FK at in an interesting encounter in U19 1. Lig.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 42% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Istanbulspor vs Altinordu FK is worth a look. Istanbulspor have won 0 meetings with Altinordu FK, while Altinordu FK have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Istanbulspor are 15 in the table while Altinordu FK are 1.