Football Norway 1st Division

Ranheim IL VS IK Start Football Betting Tips & Predictions

1st Division

Ranheim IL

IK Start

1 +196 Matchbets 0 Tips X +276 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +121 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for 1st Division

SK Brann SK Brann vs Fredrikstad FK Fredrikstad FK 4 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in IK Start's last 3 games (1st Division).

Over 2.5

odds -164

Last matches

League table - 1st Division

Team P W D L PTS
1 Mjondalen 7 6 1 0 19
2 SK Brann 6 4 2 0 14
3 IK Start 6 4 1 1 13
4 Sandnes Ulf 6 4 0 2 12
5 Fredrikstad FK 6 3 2 1 11
6 Stabaek Fotball 6 3 2 1 11
7 Sogndal IL 6 3 2 1 11
8 Ranheim IL 6 3 1 2 10
9 KFUM Oslo 6 2 2 2 8
10 Kongsvinger IL Fotball 6 2 1 3 7
11 Raufoss IL 6 1 3 2 6
12 Grorud IL 6 0 4 2 4
13 Bryne FK 7 1 0 6 3
14 Aasane Fotball 6 0 3 3 3
15 Stjordals/Blink 6 0 2 4 2
16 Skeid Fotball 6 0 0 6 0

Chances of winning

Ranheim IL

RAN

32%

Draw

25%

IK Start

IK

43%

Over / Under

Ranheim IL Ranheim IL
IK Start IK Start
5

Matches

5
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
4

Defeats

2
1

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
6

Matches

6
1

Wins

2
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

3
4

Matches

5
1

Wins

2
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
3

Matches

4
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Ranheim IL Ranheim IL
IK Start IK Start
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
2

Defeats

0
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
1

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Ranheim IL Ranheim IL
IK Start IK Start
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Ranheim IL Ranheim IL
IK Start IK Start
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Ranheim IL Ranheim IL
IK Start IK Start
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Ranheim IL vs IK Start

Competition: 1st Division

When: 2022-05-23, 16:00

Venue: EXTRA Arena

On 2022-05-23 at 16:00, Ranheim IL plays IK Start at EXTRA Arena in an interesting encounter in 1st Division.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 32% chance of a home win, and a 43% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Ranheim IL vs IK Start is worth a look. Ranheim IL have won 0 meetings with IK Start, while IK Start have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Ranheim IL are 8 in the table while IK Start are 3.