Football Sweden Allsvenskan

IF Elfsborg VS IFK Goteborg Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Allsvenskan

IF Elfsborg

IFK Goteborg

1 -172 Matchbets 1 Tips X +320 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +470 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

There will be less than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +105
Tip Score: 0.2

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

There will be less than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +105
Tip Score: 0.2

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

IF Elfsborg will win the match

odds -182
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be less than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +105
Tip Score: 0.2

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Allsvenskan

AIK AIK vs IK Sirius FK IK Sirius FK 5 tips for match
IF Elfsborg IF Elfsborg vs IFK Goteborg IFK Goteborg 2 tips for match
Helsingborgs IF Helsingborgs IF vs IFK Varnamo IFK Varnamo 2 tips for match
Kalmar FF Kalmar FF vs Djurgardens IF Djurgardens IF One tip for match
Malmo FF Malmo FF vs BK Hacken BK Hacken One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

IFK Goteborg have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (Allsvenskan).

Home Win

odds -172

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of IFK Goteborg's last 7 games (Allsvenskan).

Under 2.5

odds +104

Logo

At most one team scored in 4 of IF Elfsborg's last 5 games (Allsvenskan).

BTTS: No

odds -118

Last matches

League table - Allsvenskan

Team P W D L PTS
1 AIK 9 6 1 2 19
2 Hammarby IF 8 5 2 1 17
3 BK Hacken 8 5 2 1 17
4 Djurgardens IF 9 4 3 2 15
5 Malmo FF 9 4 3 2 15
6 Mjallby AIF 8 4 2 2 14
7 IFK Norrkoping 8 4 1 3 13
8 IK Sirius FK 8 4 1 3 13
9 Kalmar FF 8 4 0 4 12
10 IF Elfsborg 8 3 2 3 11
11 IFK Goteborg 8 3 2 3 11
12 Varbergs BoIS 8 2 2 4 8
13 IFK Varnamo 8 1 3 4 6
14 Degerfors IF 8 2 0 6 6
15 Helsingborgs IF 9 1 2 6 5
16 GIF Sundsvall 8 1 0 7 3

Chances of winning

IF Elfsborg

IF

60%

Draw

23%

IFK Goteborg

IFK

17%

Over / Under

IF Elfsborg IF Elfsborg
IFK Goteborg IFK Goteborg
5

Matches

6
1

Wins

4
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
2

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
7

Matches

8
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
4

Defeats

5
6

Matches

5
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
3

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

0
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
IF Elfsborg IF Elfsborg
IFK Goteborg IFK Goteborg
2

Matches

4
1

Wins

4
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

4
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

4
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

0
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
IF Elfsborg IF Elfsborg
IFK Goteborg IFK Goteborg
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

4
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Goal margins

IF Elfsborg IF Elfsborg
IFK Goteborg IFK Goteborg
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
IF Elfsborg IF Elfsborg
IFK Goteborg IFK Goteborg
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: IF Elfsborg vs IFK Goteborg

Competition: Allsvenskan

When: 2022-05-22, 13:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-22 at 13:00, IF Elfsborg plays IFK Goteborg at in an interesting encounter in Allsvenskan.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 60% chance of a home win, and a 17% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for IF Elfsborg vs IFK Goteborg is worth a look. IF Elfsborg have won 3 meetings with IFK Goteborg, while IFK Goteborg have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for IF Elfsborg vs IFK Goteborg from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between IF Elfsborg and IFK Goteborg? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing IF Elfsborg, 0 tips backing IFK Goteborg and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 60% against the IF Elfsborg finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 17% against IFK Goteborg winning. The draw is rated at 23%.

Coming into the match, IF Elfsborg are 10 in the table while IFK Goteborg are 11.