Football USA Major League Soccer

Houston Dynamo VS Seattle Sounders Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Major League Soccer

Houston Dynamo

Seattle Sounders

1 +143 Matchbets 0 Tips X +246 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +188 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Houston Dynamo win or draw

odds -256
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -133
Tip Score: 0.7

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Major League Soccer

Philadelphia Union Philadelphia Union vs Inter Miami CF Inter Miami CF 3 tips for match
Minnesota United FC Minnesota United FC vs Los Angeles Galaxy Los Angeles Galaxy 3 tips for match
NY Red Bulls NY Red Bulls vs Chicago Fire Chicago Fire 3 tips for match
Houston Dynamo Houston Dynamo vs Seattle Sounders Seattle Sounders 2 tips for match
Los Angeles FC Los Angeles FC vs Austin FC Austin FC 2 tips for match

Last matches

League table - MLS

Team P W D L PTS
1 Los Angeles FC 11 7 2 2 23
2 FC Dallas 11 6 4 1 22
3 Austin FC 11 6 2 3 20
4 Montreal Impact 11 6 2 3 20
5 Orlando City SC 12 6 2 4 20
6 Philadelphia Union 11 5 5 1 20
7 Los Angeles Galaxy 11 6 1 4 19
8 FC Cincinnati 12 6 1 5 19
9 NY Red Bulls 11 5 4 2 19
10 Real Salt Lake 12 5 4 3 19
11 New York City FC 10 5 2 3 17
12 Atlanta United FC 11 4 3 4 15
13 Houston Dynamo 11 4 3 4 15
14 Colorado Rapids 11 4 3 4 15
15 Nashville SC 11 4 3 4 15
16 Portland Timbers 12 3 6 3 15
17 Minnesota United FC 11 4 2 5 14
18 DC United 10 4 1 5 13
19 Charlotte FC 12 4 1 7 13
20 Columbus Crew 11 3 4 4 13
21 New England Revolution 11 3 3 5 12
22 Toronto FC 12 3 2 7 11
23 Inter Miami CF 11 3 2 6 11
24 Seattle Sounders 9 3 1 5 10
25 Chicago Fire 11 2 4 5 10
26 San Jose Earthquakes 11 2 4 5 10
27 Sporting Kansas City 12 2 3 7 9
28 Vancouver Whitecaps FC 10 2 2 6 8

Chances of winning

Houston Dynamo

HOU

39%

Draw

28%

Seattle Sounders

SEA

33%

Over / Under

Houston Dynamo Houston Dynamo
Seattle Sounders Seattle Sounders
8

Matches

13
2

Wins

4
3

Draws

0
3

Defeats

9
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

3
3

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
11

Matches

16
5

Wins

5
1

Draws

5
5

Defeats

6
9

Matches

13
4

Wins

5
1

Draws

5
4

Defeats

3
6

Matches

9
3

Wins

5
0

Draws

2
3

Defeats

2
2

Matches

6
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
Houston Dynamo Houston Dynamo
Seattle Sounders Seattle Sounders
6

Matches

7
2

Wins

4
3

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

3
3

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

8
5

Wins

5
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
6

Matches

6
4

Wins

5
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
4

Matches

6
3

Wins

5
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

4
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
Houston Dynamo Houston Dynamo
Seattle Sounders Seattle Sounders
2

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

6
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
4

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

4
4

Defeats

4
3

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

4
3

Defeats

3
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Houston Dynamo Houston Dynamo
Seattle Sounders Seattle Sounders
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

3
4

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Houston Dynamo Houston Dynamo
Seattle Sounders Seattle Sounders
0

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Houston Dynamo vs Seattle Sounders

Competition: Major League Soccer

When: 2022-05-19, 00:30

Venue: Bbva Compass Stadium

On 2022-05-19 at 00:30, Houston Dynamo plays Seattle Sounders at Bbva Compass Stadium in an interesting encounter in Major League Soccer.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 39% chance of a home win, and a 33% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Houston Dynamo vs Seattle Sounders is worth a look. Houston Dynamo have won 1 meetings with Seattle Sounders, while Seattle Sounders have won 4. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Houston Dynamo are 13 in the table while Seattle Sounders are 24.