Football Sweden Svenska Cup

Hammarby IF VS Malmo FF Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Svenska Cup

Hammarby IF

Malmo FF

1 +119 Matchbets 4 Tips X +260 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 +220 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Hammarby IF will win the match

odds +124
Tip Score: 0.1

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Hammarby IF will win the match

odds +120
Tip Score: 1.4

Hammarby IF will win the match

odds +120
Tip Score: 0.4

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -143
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Hammarby IF vs Malmo FF Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Hammarby IF will win the match

odds +114
Tip Score: 0.3

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -400
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

The match will be a draw

odds +260
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Svenska Cup

Hammarby IF Hammarby IF vs Malmo FF Malmo FF 7 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Hammarby IF's last 6 games (Svenska Cup).

Over 2.5

odds -116

Chances of winning

Hammarby IF

HAM

44%

Draw

26%

Malmo FF

MAL

30%

Over / Under

Hammarby IF Hammarby IF
Malmo FF Malmo FF
37

Matches

40
11

Wins

18
5

Draws

7
21

Defeats

15
22

Matches

20
7

Wins

9
5

Draws

7
10

Defeats

4
45

Matches

54
20

Wins

16
6

Draws

11
19

Defeats

27
39

Matches

43
17

Wins

13
6

Draws

11
16

Defeats

19
29

Matches

27
15

Wins

8
3

Draws

4
11

Defeats

15
22

Matches

16
9

Wins

4
3

Draws

4
10

Defeats

8
Hammarby IF Hammarby IF
Malmo FF Malmo FF
19

Matches

23
11

Wins

18
3

Draws

1
5

Defeats

4
12

Matches

11
7

Wins

9
3

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
24

Matches

32
20

Wins

16
2

Draws

8
2

Defeats

8
21

Matches

26
17

Wins

13
2

Draws

8
2

Defeats

5
17

Matches

15
15

Wins

8
1

Draws

3
1

Defeats

4
11

Matches

8
9

Wins

4
1

Draws

3
1

Defeats

1
Hammarby IF Hammarby IF
Malmo FF Malmo FF
18

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

6
16

Defeats

11
10

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

6
8

Defeats

3
21

Matches

22
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

3
17

Defeats

19
18

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

3
14

Defeats

14
12

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
10

Defeats

11
11

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
9

Defeats

7

Goal margins

Hammarby IF Hammarby IF
Malmo FF Malmo FF
3

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

9
0

Defeats

0
10

Matches

11
10

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

6
7

Matches

6
5

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
5

Matches

7
5

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Hammarby IF Hammarby IF
Malmo FF Malmo FF
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

10
3

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

4
9

Matches

3
4

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

1
5

Matches

6
4

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Hammarby IF vs Malmo FF

Competition: Svenska Cup

When: 2022-05-26, 13:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-26 at 13:00, Hammarby IF plays Malmo FF at in an interesting encounter in Svenska Cup.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 44% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Hammarby IF vs Malmo FF is worth a look. Hammarby IF have won 1 meetings with Malmo FF, while Malmo FF have won 2. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Hammarby IF vs Malmo FF from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Hammarby IF and Malmo FF? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing Hammarby IF, 0 tips backing Malmo FF and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 44% against the Hammarby IF finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 30% against Malmo FF winning. The draw is rated at 26%.