Football Sweden Superettan

Osters IF VS Halmstads BK Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Superettan

Osters IF

Halmstads BK

1 +181 Matchbets 0 Tips X +220 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +162 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Superettan

Vasteraas SK Vasteraas SK vs Jonkopings Sodra Jonkopings Sodra 10 tips for match
Orgryte IS Orgryte IS vs Trelleborgs FF Trelleborgs FF 7 tips for match
Utsiktens BK Utsiktens BK vs Landskrona BoIS Landskrona BoIS 6 tips for match
Skovde AIK Skovde AIK vs Orebro SK Orebro SK 3 tips for match
AFC Eskilstuna AFC Eskilstuna vs Norrby IF Norrby IF One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Halmstads BK have won their last 5 matches (Superettan).

Away Win

odds +162

Logo

Osters IF are undefeated in 7 of their last 8 matches (Superettan).

Home Win or Draw

odds -200

Logo

Halmstads BK are undefeated in 17 of their last 18 matches (Superettan).

Away Win or Draw

odds -222

Last matches

League table - Superettan

Team P W D L PTS
1 IK Brage 7 5 1 1 16
2 Halmstads BK 7 5 1 1 16
3 AFC Eskilstuna 7 5 0 2 15
4 Osters IF 7 4 1 2 13
5 Skovde AIK 7 4 1 2 13
6 Utsiktens BK 7 4 0 3 12
7 Orebro SK 7 4 0 3 12
8 IF Brommapojkarna 7 3 2 2 11
9 Trelleborgs FF 7 3 2 2 11
10 Landskrona BoIS 7 2 2 3 8
11 Norrby IF 7 2 2 3 8
12 Jonkopings Sodra 7 2 0 5 6
13 Dalkurd FF 7 2 0 5 6
14 Ostersunds FK 7 1 2 4 5
15 Vasteraas SK 7 1 2 4 5
16 Orgryte IS 7 0 2 5 2

Chances of winning

Osters IF

OST

34%

Draw

30%

Halmstads BK

HAL

36%

Over / Under

Osters IF Osters IF
Halmstads BK Halmstads BK
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

2
6

Defeats

2
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

7
1

Wins

2
1

Draws

1
5

Defeats

4
6

Matches

6
1

Wins

2
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

3
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
Osters IF Osters IF
Halmstads BK Halmstads BK
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Osters IF Osters IF
Halmstads BK Halmstads BK
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

2
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Osters IF Osters IF
Halmstads BK Halmstads BK
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Osters IF Osters IF
Halmstads BK Halmstads BK
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Osters IF vs Halmstads BK

Competition: Superettan

When: 2022-05-19, 17:00

Venue: Myresjöhus Arena

On 2022-05-19 at 17:00, Osters IF plays Halmstads BK at Myresjöhus Arena in an interesting encounter in Superettan.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 34% chance of a home win, and a 36% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Osters IF vs Halmstads BK is worth a look. Osters IF have won 3 meetings with Halmstads BK, while Halmstads BK have won 2. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Osters IF are 4 in the table while Halmstads BK are 2.