Football Ireland First Division

Galway United VS Athlone Town AFC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

First Division

Galway United

Athlone Town AFC

1 -500 Matchbets 0 Tips X +600 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +1200 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in First Division

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Facts & Figures

Logo

Galway United have won 7 of their last 8 matches (First Division).

Home Win

odds -500

Logo

Athlone Town AFC have lost 7 of their last 8 matches (First Division).

Home Win

odds -500

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Galway United's last 4 games (First Division).

Over 2.5

odds -233

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Athlone Town AFC's last 5 games (First Division).

Over 2.5

odds -233

Logo

At most one team scored in 5 of Galway United's last 6 games (First Division).

BTTS: No

odds -149

Last matches

League table - First Division

Team P W D L PTS
1 Cork City FC 14 11 2 1 35
2 Galway United 14 11 2 1 35
3 Waterford FC 14 8 2 4 26
4 Longford Town FC 14 7 4 3 25
5 Treaty United 14 4 6 4 18
6 Wexford 15 4 3 8 15
7 Bray Wanderers AFC 15 2 7 6 13
8 Cobh Ramblers 14 2 2 10 8
9 Athlone Town AFC 14 0 2 12 2

Chances of winning

Galway United

GAL

79%

Draw

14%

Athlone Town AFC

ATH

7%

Over / Under

Galway United Galway United
Athlone Town AFC Athlone Town AFC
10

Matches

10
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
7

Defeats

8
5

Matches

4
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

3
14

Matches

14
4

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
8

Defeats

12
11

Matches

13
3

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
6

Defeats

11
8

Matches

9
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
6

Defeats

9
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
Galway United Galway United
Athlone Town AFC Athlone Town AFC
4

Matches

6
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

4
2

Matches

3
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
6

Matches

8
4

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
0

Defeats

6
5

Matches

8
3

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
0

Defeats

6
2

Matches

6
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

6
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
Galway United Galway United
Athlone Town AFC Athlone Town AFC
6

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
8

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
8

Defeats

6
6

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

5
6

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

3
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

2

Goal margins

Galway United Galway United
Athlone Town AFC Athlone Town AFC
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

4
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

4
2

Matches

0
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
Galway United Galway United
Athlone Town AFC Athlone Town AFC
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

3
4

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Galway United vs Athlone Town AFC

Competition: First Division

When: 2022-05-20, 18:45

Venue:

On 2022-05-20 at 18:45, Galway United plays Athlone Town AFC at in an interesting encounter in First Division.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 79% chance of a home win, and a 7% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 14%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Galway United vs Athlone Town AFC is worth a look. Galway United have won 3 meetings with Athlone Town AFC, while Athlone Town AFC have won 2. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Galway United are 2 in the table while Athlone Town AFC are 9.