Football Iceland Cup

Fram Reykjavik VS Leiknir Reykjavik Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Cup

Fram Reykjavik

Leiknir Reykjavik

1 +130 Matchbets 0 Tips X +260 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +163 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in Cup

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Cup

Keflavik IF Keflavik IF vs UMF Njardvik UMF Njardvik 8 tips for match
Stjarnan Gardabae Stjarnan Gardabae vs KR Reykjavik KR Reykjavik 8 tips for match
Fylkir Reykjavik Fylkir Reykjavik vs IBV Vestmannaeyjar IBV Vestmannaeyjar 3 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Leiknir Reykjavik have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (Cup).

Home Win

odds +130

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Fram Reykjavik's last 4 games (Cup).

Over 2.5

odds -169

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Leiknir Reykjavik's last 4 games (Cup).

Over 2.5

odds -169

Logo

Fram Reykjavik have not drawn 10 of their last 11 matches (Cup).

Home Win or Lose

odds -345

Logo

At most one team scored Fram Reykjavik's last 3 games (Cup).

BTTS: No

odds +151

Logo

At most one team scored Leiknir Reykjavik's last 3 games (Cup).

BTTS: No

odds +151

Chances of winning

Fram Reykjavik

FRA

40%

Draw

25%

Leiknir Reykjavik

LEI

35%

Over / Under

Fram Reykjavik Fram Reykjavik
Leiknir Reykjavik Leiknir Reykjavik
7

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
6

Defeats

4
5

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
5

Defeats

4
7

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
5

Defeats

3
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

3
4

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

0
Fram Reykjavik Fram Reykjavik
Leiknir Reykjavik Leiknir Reykjavik
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Fram Reykjavik Fram Reykjavik
Leiknir Reykjavik Leiknir Reykjavik
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
5

Defeats

2
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

0
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
4

Defeats

2
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
4

Defeats

1
4

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

1
3

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Fram Reykjavik Fram Reykjavik
Leiknir Reykjavik Leiknir Reykjavik
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Fram Reykjavik Fram Reykjavik
Leiknir Reykjavik Leiknir Reykjavik
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Fram Reykjavik vs Leiknir Reykjavik

Competition: Cup

When: 2022-05-26, 14:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-26 at 14:00, Fram Reykjavik plays Leiknir Reykjavik at in an interesting encounter in Cup.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 40% chance of a home win, and a 35% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Fram Reykjavik vs Leiknir Reykjavik is worth a look. Fram Reykjavik have won 3 meetings with Leiknir Reykjavik, while Leiknir Reykjavik have won 2. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.