Football Russia Premier League

FC Rubin Kazan VS FC Ufa Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Premier League

FC Rubin Kazan

FC Ufa

1 +200 Matchbets 0 Tips X +252 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 +151 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

The match will be a draw

odds +222
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -123
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Premier League

FC Arsenal Tula FC Arsenal Tula vs FC Ural Yekaterinburg FC Ural Yekaterinburg 3 tips for match
FC Nizhny Novgorod FC Nizhny Novgorod vs FC Zenit St Petersburg FC Zenit St Petersburg 2 tips for match
FC Rubin Kazan FC Rubin Kazan vs FC Ufa FC Ufa 2 tips for match
FC Dinamo Moscow FC Dinamo Moscow vs PFC Sochi PFC Sochi One tip for match
FC Krasnodar FC Krasnodar vs Republican FC Akhmat Grozny Republican FC Akhmat Grozny One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

FC Rubin Kazan have lost their last 3 matches (Premier League).

Away Win

odds +151

Logo

FC Rubin Kazan have not drawn 16 of their last 17 matches (Premier League).

Home Win or Lose

odds -286

Last matches

League table - Premier League

Team P W D L PTS
1 FC Zenit St Petersburg 29 19 8 2 65
2 FC Dinamo Moscow 29 16 5 8 53
3 PFC Sochi 29 16 5 8 53
4 FC Krasnodar 29 14 7 8 49
5 CSKA Moscow 29 14 5 10 47
6 FC Lokomotiv Moscow 29 12 9 8 45
7 Republican FC Akhmat Grozny 29 13 2 14 41
8 FC Krylia Sovetov Samara 29 12 5 12 41
9 FC Rostov 29 10 8 11 38
10 FC Spartak Moscow 29 10 8 11 38
11 FC Nizhny Novgorod 29 7 9 13 30
12 FC Ural Yekaterinburg 29 7 9 13 30
13 FC Khimki 29 6 11 12 29
14 FC Rubin Kazan 29 8 5 16 29
15 FC Ufa 29 5 12 12 27
16 FC Arsenal Tula 29 5 8 16 23

Chances of winning

FC Rubin Kazan

FC

33%

Draw

28%

FC Ufa

FC

39%

Over / Under

FC Rubin Kazan FC Rubin Kazan
FC Ufa FC Ufa
27

Matches

20
5

Wins

3
6

Draws

2
16

Defeats

15
16

Matches

7
3

Wins

1
6

Draws

2
7

Defeats

4
37

Matches

30
7

Wins

4
8

Draws

10
22

Defeats

16
31

Matches

27
4

Wins

3
8

Draws

10
19

Defeats

14
23

Matches

13
4

Wins

3
3

Draws

1
16

Defeats

9
14

Matches

6
2

Wins

2
3

Draws

1
9

Defeats

3
FC Rubin Kazan FC Rubin Kazan
FC Ufa FC Ufa
13

Matches

11
5

Wins

3
3

Draws

1
5

Defeats

7
8

Matches

4
3

Wins

1
3

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
20

Matches

14
7

Wins

4
5

Draws

6
8

Defeats

4
15

Matches

12
4

Wins

3
5

Draws

6
6

Defeats

3
13

Matches

6
4

Wins

3
3

Draws

0
6

Defeats

3
10

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
3

Draws

0
5

Defeats

1
FC Rubin Kazan FC Rubin Kazan
FC Ufa FC Ufa
14

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
11

Defeats

8
8

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
5

Defeats

2
17

Matches

16
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

4
14

Defeats

12
16

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

4
13

Defeats

11
10

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
10

Defeats

6
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

2

Goal margins

FC Rubin Kazan FC Rubin Kazan
FC Ufa FC Ufa
6

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

8
0

Defeats

0
10

Matches

7
5

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
4

Matches

1
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
FC Rubin Kazan FC Rubin Kazan
FC Ufa FC Ufa
4

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

5
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
4

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

7
4

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: FC Rubin Kazan vs FC Ufa

Competition: Premier League

When: 2022-05-21, 14:00

Venue: Kazan Arena

On 2022-05-21 at 14:00, FC Rubin Kazan plays FC Ufa at Kazan Arena in an interesting encounter in Premier League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 39% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for FC Rubin Kazan vs FC Ufa is worth a look. FC Rubin Kazan have won 2 meetings with FC Ufa, while FC Ufa have won 0. There have been 3 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for FC Rubin Kazan vs FC Ufa from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Rubin Kazan and FC Ufa? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing FC Rubin Kazan, 0 tips backing FC Ufa and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 33% against the FC Rubin Kazan finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 39% against FC Ufa winning. The draw is rated at 28%.

Coming into the match, FC Rubin Kazan are 14 in the table while FC Ufa are 15.