Football Portugal Taca de Portugal

FC Porto VS CD Tondela Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Taca de Portugal

FC Porto

CD Tondela

1 -476 Matchbets 1 Tips X +660 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +1700 Matchbets 0 Tips

FC Porto vs CD Tondela Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

FC Porto will win the match

odds -476
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Taca de Portugal

FC Porto FC Porto vs CD Tondela CD Tondela One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of FC Porto's last 7 games (Taca de Portugal).

Over 2.5

odds -208

Chances of winning

FC Porto

FC

82%

Draw

13%

CD Tondela

CD

5%

Over / Under

FC Porto FC Porto
CD Tondela CD Tondela
35

Matches

26
12

Wins

7
8

Draws

5
15

Defeats

14
23

Matches

14
8

Wins

3
8

Draws

5
7

Defeats

6
47

Matches

35
19

Wins

6
6

Draws

8
22

Defeats

21
37

Matches

32
15

Wins

6
6

Draws

8
16

Defeats

18
30

Matches

23
14

Wins

6
2

Draws

3
14

Defeats

14
20

Matches

15
8

Wins

4
2

Draws

3
10

Defeats

8
FC Porto FC Porto
CD Tondela CD Tondela
17

Matches

14
12

Wins

7
3

Draws

2
2

Defeats

5
13

Matches

9
8

Wins

3
3

Draws

2
2

Defeats

4
24

Matches

18
19

Wins

6
2

Draws

4
3

Defeats

8
19

Matches

16
15

Wins

6
2

Draws

4
2

Defeats

6
17

Matches

14
14

Wins

6
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

6
11

Matches

10
8

Wins

4
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

4
FC Porto FC Porto
CD Tondela CD Tondela
18

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

3
13

Defeats

9
10

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

3
5

Defeats

2
23

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

4
19

Defeats

13
18

Matches

16
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

4
14

Defeats

12
13

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
12

Defeats

8
9

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
8

Defeats

4

Goal margins

FC Porto FC Porto
CD Tondela CD Tondela
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

6
8

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
5

Matches

6
4

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
8

Matches

2
7

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
FC Porto FC Porto
CD Tondela CD Tondela
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

4
7

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
6

Matches

6
4

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

4
5

Matches

3
5

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3

Match preview

Match Details

Who: FC Porto vs CD Tondela

Competition: Taca de Portugal

When: 2022-05-22, 16:15

Venue:

On 2022-05-22 at 16:15, FC Porto plays CD Tondela at in an interesting encounter in Taca de Portugal.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 82% chance of a home win, and a 5% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 13%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for FC Porto vs CD Tondela is worth a look. FC Porto have won 5 meetings with CD Tondela, while CD Tondela have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for FC Porto vs CD Tondela from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Porto and CD Tondela? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing FC Porto, 0 tips backing CD Tondela and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 82% against the FC Porto finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 5% against CD Tondela winning. The draw is rated at 13%.