Football Russia Premier League

FC Krylia Sovetov Samara VS FC Lokomotiv Moscow Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Premier League

FC Krylia Sovetov Samara

FC Lokomotiv Moscow

1 -116 Matchbets 0 Tips X +314 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 +324 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

The match will be a draw

odds +252
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Premier League

FC Arsenal Tula FC Arsenal Tula vs FC Ural Yekaterinburg FC Ural Yekaterinburg 3 tips for match
FC Nizhny Novgorod FC Nizhny Novgorod vs FC Zenit St Petersburg FC Zenit St Petersburg 2 tips for match
FC Rubin Kazan FC Rubin Kazan vs FC Ufa FC Ufa 2 tips for match
FC Dinamo Moscow FC Dinamo Moscow vs PFC Sochi PFC Sochi One tip for match
FC Krasnodar FC Krasnodar vs Republican FC Akhmat Grozny Republican FC Akhmat Grozny One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

FC Krylia Sovetov Samara have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).

Away Win

odds +324

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of FC Krylia Sovetov Samara's last 4 games (Premier League).

Over 2.5

odds -137

Logo

FC Krylia Sovetov Samara have not drawn their last 9 matches (Premier League).

Home Win or Lose

odds -357

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of FC Krylia Sovetov Samara's last 4 games (Premier League).

BTTS

odds -154

Last matches

League table - Premier League

Team P W D L PTS
1 FC Zenit St Petersburg 29 19 8 2 65
2 FC Dinamo Moscow 29 16 5 8 53
3 PFC Sochi 29 16 5 8 53
4 FC Krasnodar 29 14 7 8 49
5 CSKA Moscow 29 14 5 10 47
6 FC Lokomotiv Moscow 29 12 9 8 45
7 Republican FC Akhmat Grozny 29 13 2 14 41
8 FC Krylia Sovetov Samara 29 12 5 12 41
9 FC Rostov 29 10 8 11 38
10 FC Spartak Moscow 29 10 8 11 38
11 FC Nizhny Novgorod 29 7 9 13 30
12 FC Ural Yekaterinburg 29 7 9 13 30
13 FC Khimki 29 6 11 12 29
14 FC Rubin Kazan 29 8 5 16 29
15 FC Ufa 29 5 12 12 27
16 FC Arsenal Tula 29 5 8 16 23

Chances of winning

FC Krylia Sovetov Samara

FC

53%

Draw

24%

FC Lokomotiv Moscow

FC

23%

Over / Under

FC Krylia Sovetov Samara FC Krylia Sovetov Samara
FC Lokomotiv Moscow FC Lokomotiv Moscow
22

Matches

31
4

Wins

6
4

Draws

5
14

Defeats

20
10

Matches

17
1

Wins

3
4

Draws

5
5

Defeats

9
35

Matches

40
8

Wins

10
5

Draws

11
22

Defeats

19
25

Matches

34
6

Wins

8
5

Draws

11
14

Defeats

15
17

Matches

23
3

Wins

6
1

Draws

3
13

Defeats

14
9

Matches

12
2

Wins

3
1

Draws

3
6

Defeats

6
FC Krylia Sovetov Samara FC Krylia Sovetov Samara
FC Lokomotiv Moscow FC Lokomotiv Moscow
9

Matches

13
4

Wins

6
2

Draws

2
3

Defeats

5
4

Matches

7
1

Wins

3
2

Draws

2
1

Defeats

2
15

Matches

21
8

Wins

10
3

Draws

4
4

Defeats

7
11

Matches

17
6

Wins

8
3

Draws

4
2

Defeats

5
6

Matches

12
3

Wins

6
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

5
3

Matches

5
2

Wins

3
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
FC Krylia Sovetov Samara FC Krylia Sovetov Samara
FC Lokomotiv Moscow FC Lokomotiv Moscow
13

Matches

18
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
11

Defeats

15
6

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
4

Defeats

7
20

Matches

19
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

7
18

Defeats

12
14

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

7
12

Defeats

10
11

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
11

Defeats

9
6

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
6

Defeats

5

Goal margins

FC Krylia Sovetov Samara FC Krylia Sovetov Samara
FC Lokomotiv Moscow FC Lokomotiv Moscow
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

12
2

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

5
4

Matches

3
4

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
FC Krylia Sovetov Samara FC Krylia Sovetov Samara
FC Lokomotiv Moscow FC Lokomotiv Moscow
3

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

9
0

Defeats

0
12

Matches

6
6

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

2
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
4

Matches

2
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: FC Krylia Sovetov Samara vs FC Lokomotiv Moscow

Competition: Premier League

When: 2022-05-21, 14:00

Venue: Samara Arena

On 2022-05-21 at 14:00, FC Krylia Sovetov Samara plays FC Lokomotiv Moscow at Samara Arena in an interesting encounter in Premier League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 53% chance of a home win, and a 23% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for FC Krylia Sovetov Samara vs FC Lokomotiv Moscow is worth a look. FC Krylia Sovetov Samara have won 0 meetings with FC Lokomotiv Moscow, while FC Lokomotiv Moscow have won 3. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for FC Krylia Sovetov Samara vs FC Lokomotiv Moscow from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Krylia Sovetov Samara and FC Lokomotiv Moscow? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing FC Krylia Sovetov Samara, 0 tips backing FC Lokomotiv Moscow and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 53% against the FC Krylia Sovetov Samara finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 23% against FC Lokomotiv Moscow winning. The draw is rated at 24%.

Coming into the match, FC Krylia Sovetov Samara are 8 in the table while FC Lokomotiv Moscow are 6.