Football Finland Veikkausliiga

FC Honka VS Tampereen Ilves Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Veikkausliiga

FC Honka

Today

Tampereen Ilves

1 -139 Matchbets 9 Tips X +288 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 +376 Matchbets 4 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

Tampereen Ilves will win the match

odds +370
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

FC Honka will win the match

odds -135
Tip Score: 0.9

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +105
Tip Score: 0.7

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

FC Honka will win the match

odds -135
Tip Score: 0.9

FC Honka will win the match

odds -130
Tip Score: 0.7

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +103
Tip Score: 1.9

Both teams will score in the match

odds -102
Tip Score: 0.8

FC Honka vs Tampereen Ilves Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +103
Tip Score: 0.6

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -103
Tip Score: 0.4

There will be more than 0.5 goals in the first half

odds -256
Tip Score: 0.2

FC Honka win or draw

odds -526
Tip Score: 0.2

FC Honka will win the match

odds -128
Tip Score: 0.2

FC Honka or Tampereen Ilves win

odds -357
Tip Score: 0.1

Both teams will score in the match

odds -108
Tip Score: 0.1

FC Honka will win the match

odds -135
Tip Score: 0.1

FC Honka will win the match

odds -139
Tip Score: 0.1
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 10 ProTipster Users

Team to Win

FC Honka FC Honka

80% ProTipster Users (8)

80% of our users tipped for FC Honka. Bookmakers give 58% (-139 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Veikkausliiga

FC Honka FC Honka vs Tampereen Ilves Tampereen Ilves 31 tips for match
HJK Helsinki HJK Helsinki vs FC Haka Valkeakoski FC Haka Valkeakoski 2 tips for match
Seinajoen JK Seinajoen JK vs IFK Mariehamn IFK Mariehamn 2 tips for match
FC Lahti FC Lahti vs AC Oulu AC Oulu 2 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of FC Honka's last 4 games (Veikkausliiga).

Over 2.5

odds -106

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Tampereen Ilves's last 8 games (Veikkausliiga).

Over 2.5

odds -106

Logo

Both teams scored in 5 of FC Honka's last 6 games (Veikkausliiga).

BTTS

odds -116

Logo

Both teams scored in 6 of Tampereen Ilves's last 7 games (Veikkausliiga).

BTTS

odds -116

Last matches

League table - Veikkausliiga

Team P W D L PTS
1 Kuopion Palloseura 8 7 1 0 22
2 HJK Helsinki 9 7 1 1 22
3 FC Honka 7 4 1 2 13
4 FC Inter Turku 9 4 1 4 13
5 Tampereen Ilves 7 3 1 3 10
6 FC Haka Valkeakoski 8 3 1 4 10
7 AC Oulu 8 2 3 3 9
8 FC Lahti 8 2 2 4 8
9 Vaasa PS 8 2 1 5 7
10 IFK Mariehamn 7 1 4 2 7
11 Seinajoen JK 8 2 1 5 7
12 HIFK 7 0 3 4 3

Chances of winning

FC Honka

FC

55%

Draw

25%

Tampereen Ilves

TAM

20%

Over / Under

FC Honka FC Honka
Tampereen Ilves Tampereen Ilves
4

Matches

8
2

Wins

1
2

Draws

2
0

Defeats

5
4

Matches

5
2

Wins

1
2

Draws

2
0

Defeats

2
8

Matches

9
3

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
3

Defeats

5
7

Matches

8
3

Wins

2
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

5
4

Matches

8
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

5
2

Matches

4
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
FC Honka FC Honka
Tampereen Ilves Tampereen Ilves
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
3

Wins

3
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
4

Matches

3
3

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
FC Honka FC Honka
Tampereen Ilves Tampereen Ilves
1

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

5
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
4

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

4
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

4
1

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

4
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1

Goal margins

FC Honka FC Honka
Tampereen Ilves Tampereen Ilves
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
FC Honka FC Honka
Tampereen Ilves Tampereen Ilves
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: FC Honka vs Tampereen Ilves

Competition: Veikkausliiga

When: 2022-05-20, 15:00

Venue: Tapiolan Urheilupuisto

On 2022-05-20 at 15:00, FC Honka plays Tampereen Ilves at Tapiolan Urheilupuisto in an interesting encounter in Veikkausliiga.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 55% chance of a home win, and a 20% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for FC Honka vs Tampereen Ilves is worth a look. FC Honka have won 2 meetings with Tampereen Ilves, while Tampereen Ilves have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for FC Honka vs Tampereen Ilves from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Honka and Tampereen Ilves? At the moment there are 14 tips in the 1X2 market, with 9 tips backing FC Honka, 4 tips backing Tampereen Ilves and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 55% against the FC Honka finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 20% against Tampereen Ilves winning. The draw is rated at 25%.

Coming into the match, FC Honka are 3 in the table while Tampereen Ilves are 5.