Football Finland Veikkausliiga

FC Haka Valkeakoski VS Seinajoen JK Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Veikkausliiga

FC Haka Valkeakoski

Today

Seinajoen JK

1 +124 Matchbets 11 Tips X +222 Matchbets 3 Tips 2 +242 Matchbets 2 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

The match will be a draw

odds +215
Tip Score: 0.6

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Home team over 0.5

odds -313
Tip Score: 0.1

Seinajoen JK wins or draw

odds -172
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Seinajoen JK wins or draw

odds -161
Tip Score: 1.6

FC Haka Valkeakoski will win the match

odds +143
Tip Score: 1.2

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +123
Tip Score: 0.8

There will be more than 0.5 goals in the first half

odds -192
Tip Score: 0.6

FC Haka Valkeakoski vs Seinajoen JK Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

FC Haka Valkeakoski win, 0:0 Handicap

odds -139
Tip Score: 0.8

There will be less than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -145
Tip Score: 0.5

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -250
Tip Score: 0.4

There will be less than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -145
Tip Score: 0.4

FC Haka Valkeakoski win or draw

odds -313
Tip Score: 0.3

Both teams will score in the match

odds -106
Tip Score: 0.1

FC Haka Valkeakoski or Seinajoen JK win

odds -270
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

FC Haka Valkeakoski will win the match

odds +140
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

FC Haka Valkeakoski will win the match

odds +135
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 11 ProTipster Users

Team to Win

FC Haka Valkeakoski FC Haka Valkeakoski

67% ProTipster Users (10)

67% of our users tipped for FC Haka Valkeakoski. Bookmakers give 45% (+124 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Veikkausliiga

AC Oulu AC Oulu vs Kuopion Palloseura Kuopion Palloseura 48 tips for match
HJK Helsinki HJK Helsinki vs FC Lahti FC Lahti 41 tips for match
FC Haka Valkeakoski FC Haka Valkeakoski vs Seinajoen JK Seinajoen JK 35 tips for match
HJK Helsinki HJK Helsinki vs FC Haka Valkeakoski FC Haka Valkeakoski One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of FC Haka Valkeakoski's last 4 games (Veikkausliiga).

Over 2.5

odds +121

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Seinajoen JK's last 4 games (Veikkausliiga).

Over 2.5

odds +121

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of Seinajoen JK's last 4 games (Veikkausliiga).

BTTS

odds -106

Last matches

League table - Veikkausliiga

Team P W D L PTS
1 Kuopion Palloseura 7 6 1 0 19
2 HJK Helsinki 8 6 1 1 19
3 FC Honka 7 4 1 2 13
4 FC Inter Turku 8 3 1 4 10
5 Tampereen Ilves 7 3 1 3 10
6 AC Oulu 7 2 3 2 9
7 FC Haka Valkeakoski 7 3 0 4 9
8 FC Lahti 7 2 2 3 8
9 Vaasa PS 7 2 1 4 7
10 IFK Mariehamn 7 1 4 2 7
11 Seinajoen JK 7 2 0 5 6
12 HIFK 7 0 3 4 3

Chances of winning

FC Haka Valkeakoski

FC

43%

Draw

29%

Seinajoen JK

SEI

28%

Over / Under

FC Haka Valkeakoski FC Haka Valkeakoski
Seinajoen JK Seinajoen JK
6

Matches

4
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

3
5

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
8

Matches

7
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
5

Defeats

6
8

Matches

5
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4
5

Matches

4
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
FC Haka Valkeakoski FC Haka Valkeakoski
Seinajoen JK Seinajoen JK
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
FC Haka Valkeakoski FC Haka Valkeakoski
Seinajoen JK Seinajoen JK
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2

Goal margins

FC Haka Valkeakoski FC Haka Valkeakoski
Seinajoen JK Seinajoen JK
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
FC Haka Valkeakoski FC Haka Valkeakoski
Seinajoen JK Seinajoen JK
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: FC Haka Valkeakoski vs Seinajoen JK

Competition: Veikkausliiga

When: 2022-05-17, 15:00

Venue: Tehtaan kenttä

On 2022-05-17 at 15:00, FC Haka Valkeakoski plays Seinajoen JK at Tehtaan kenttä in an interesting encounter in Veikkausliiga.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 43% chance of a home win, and a 28% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for FC Haka Valkeakoski vs Seinajoen JK is worth a look. FC Haka Valkeakoski have won 2 meetings with Seinajoen JK, while Seinajoen JK have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for FC Haka Valkeakoski vs Seinajoen JK from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Haka Valkeakoski and Seinajoen JK? At the moment there are 16 tips in the 1X2 market, with 11 tips backing FC Haka Valkeakoski, 2 tips backing Seinajoen JK and 3 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 43% against the FC Haka Valkeakoski finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 28% against Seinajoen JK winning. The draw is rated at 29%.

Coming into the match, FC Haka Valkeakoski are 7 in the table while Seinajoen JK are 11.