Football France Ligue 1

Stade Brestois 29 VS FC Girondins Bordeaux Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Ligue 1

Stade Brestois 29

FC Girondins Bordeaux

1 -102 Matchbets 5 Tips X +314 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +270 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Stade Brestois 29 win or draw

odds -278
Tip Score: 2.2

Away team over 0.5

odds -357
Tip Score: 2.2

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Away team over 0.5

odds -357
Tip Score: 2.2

Stade Brestois 29 win or draw

odds -278
Tip Score: 2.2

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Stade Brestois 29 will win the match

odds +106
Tip Score: 5.3
Good

Stade Brestois 29 win or draw

odds -278
Tip Score: 2.2

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -167
Tip Score: 1.4

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -196
Tip Score: 0.2

Stade Brestois 29 vs FC Girondins Bordeaux Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Stade Brestois 29 will win the match

odds -114
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Stade Brestois 29 or FC Girondins Bordeaux win

odds -357
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Stade Brestois 29 or FC Girondins Bordeaux win

odds -357
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Away team over 0.5

odds -357
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Stade Brestois 29 will win the match

odds +103
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Stade Brestois 29 will win the match

odds -102
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Stade Brestois 29 will win the match

odds -102
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Correct score regular time: 2:1

odds +700
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Best Tip
Tip Score Good 5.3

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 5 ProTipster Users

Team to Win

Stade Brestois 29 Stade Brestois 29

100% ProTipster Users (5)

100% of our users tipped for Stade Brestois 29. Bookmakers give 51% (-102 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Ligue 1

Paris Saint-Germain Paris Saint-Germain vs FC Metz FC Metz 24 tips for match
Olympique Marseille Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg Racing Strasbourg 22 tips for match
RC Lens RC Lens vs AS Monaco AS Monaco 21 tips for match
Stade Reims Stade Reims vs OGC Nice OGC Nice 17 tips for match
FC Nantes FC Nantes vs AS Saint-Etienne AS Saint-Etienne 16 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

FC Girondins Bordeaux have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (Ligue 1).

Home Win

odds -102

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Stade Brestois 29's last 4 games (Ligue 1).

Under 2.5

odds +149

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Stade Brestois 29's last 4 games (Ligue 1).

BTTS: No

odds +127

Last matches

League table - Ligue 1

Team P W D L PTS
1 Paris Saint-Germain 37 25 8 4 83
2 AS Monaco 37 20 8 9 68
3 Olympique Marseille 37 20 8 9 68
4 FC Stade Rennes 37 20 5 12 65
5 Racing Strasbourg 37 17 12 8 63
6 OGC Nice 37 19 7 11 63
7 RC Lens 37 17 10 10 61
8 Olympique Lyonnais 37 16 11 10 58
9 FC Nantes 37 15 9 13 54
10 LOSC Lille 37 14 12 11 54
11 Stade Brestois 29 37 13 9 15 48
12 Stade Reims 37 11 13 13 46
13 Montpellier HSC 37 12 7 18 43
14 SCO Angers 37 9 11 17 38
15 Troyes AC 37 9 10 18 37
16 Clermont Foot 37 9 9 19 36
17 FC Lorient 37 8 11 18 35
18 FC Metz 37 6 13 18 31
19 AS Saint-Etienne 37 7 10 20 31
20 FC Girondins Bordeaux 37 5 13 19 28

Chances of winning

Stade Brestois 29

STA

50%

Draw

23%

FC Girondins Bordeaux

FC

27%

Over / Under

Stade Brestois 29 Stade Brestois 29
FC Girondins Bordeaux FC Girondins Bordeaux
30

Matches

33
6

Wins

6
2

Draws

3
22

Defeats

24
8

Matches

21
2

Wins

4
2

Draws

3
4

Defeats

14
39

Matches

38
8

Wins

5
9

Draws

11
22

Defeats

22
33

Matches

36
7

Wins

5
9

Draws

11
17

Defeats

20
18

Matches

27
4

Wins

5
0

Draws

5
14

Defeats

17
8

Matches

20
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

5
6

Defeats

11
Stade Brestois 29 Stade Brestois 29
FC Girondins Bordeaux FC Girondins Bordeaux
13

Matches

16
6

Wins

6
0

Draws

1
7

Defeats

9
3

Matches

9
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

4
19

Matches

20
8

Wins

5
4

Draws

6
7

Defeats

9
16

Matches

18
7

Wins

5
4

Draws

6
5

Defeats

7
9

Matches

11
4

Wins

5
0

Draws

2
5

Defeats

4
5

Matches

9
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

2
3

Defeats

3
Stade Brestois 29 Stade Brestois 29
FC Girondins Bordeaux FC Girondins Bordeaux
17

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
15

Defeats

15
5

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
3

Defeats

10
20

Matches

18
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

5
15

Defeats

13
17

Matches

18
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

5
12

Defeats

13
9

Matches

16
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
9

Defeats

13
3

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
3

Defeats

8

Goal margins

Stade Brestois 29 Stade Brestois 29
FC Girondins Bordeaux FC Girondins Bordeaux
4

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

9
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

6
4

Matches

4
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
6

Matches

1
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

0
Stade Brestois 29 Stade Brestois 29
FC Girondins Bordeaux FC Girondins Bordeaux
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

3
6

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
6

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

1
0

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

9

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Stade Brestois 29 vs FC Girondins Bordeaux

Competition: Ligue 1

When: 2022-05-21, 19:00

Venue: Stade Francis-Le Ble

On 2022-05-21 at 19:00, Stade Brestois 29 plays FC Girondins Bordeaux at Stade Francis-Le Ble in an interesting encounter in Ligue 1.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 50% chance of a home win, and a 27% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Stade Brestois 29 vs FC Girondins Bordeaux is worth a look. Stade Brestois 29 have won 3 meetings with FC Girondins Bordeaux, while FC Girondins Bordeaux have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Stade Brestois 29 vs FC Girondins Bordeaux from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Stade Brestois 29 and FC Girondins Bordeaux? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 5 tips backing Stade Brestois 29, 0 tips backing FC Girondins Bordeaux and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 50% against the Stade Brestois 29 finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 27% against FC Girondins Bordeaux winning. The draw is rated at 23%.

Coming into the match, Stade Brestois 29 are 11 in the table while FC Girondins Bordeaux are 20.