Football South Korea K-League 2

FC Anyang VS Seoul E-Land FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

K-League 2

FC Anyang

Seoul E-Land FC

1 +166 Matchbets 0 Tips X +210 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +170 Matchbets 0 Tips

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in K-League 2

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Facts & Figures

Logo

Seoul E-Land FC have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (K-League 2).

Home Win

odds +166

Last matches

League table - K-League 2

Team P W D L PTS
1 Gwangju FC 14 11 1 2 34
2 Bucheon FC 15 9 3 3 30
3 Daejeon Citizen FC 14 7 5 2 26
4 FC Anyang 15 6 5 4 23
5 Chungnam Asan FC 15 5 6 4 21
6 Gyeongnam FC 14 5 3 6 18
7 Seoul E-Land FC 13 4 5 4 17
8 Jeonnam Dragons 13 4 4 5 16
9 Gimpo Citizen FC 15 3 3 9 12
10 Busan I Park 15 2 4 9 10
11 Ansan Greeners 15 0 7 8 7

Chances of winning

FC Anyang

FC

35%

Draw

30%

Seoul E-Land FC

SEO

35%

Over / Under

FC Anyang FC Anyang
Seoul E-Land FC Seoul E-Land FC
11

Matches

9
4

Wins

2
2

Draws

0
5

Defeats

7
4

Matches

4
2

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

4
15

Matches

13
5

Wins

1
4

Draws

4
6

Defeats

8
11

Matches

10
2

Wins

1
4

Draws

4
5

Defeats

5
4

Matches

7
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

5
3

Matches

4
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
FC Anyang FC Anyang
Seoul E-Land FC Seoul E-Land FC
6

Matches

3
4

Wins

2
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
4

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
8

Matches

3
5

Wins

1
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
5

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
FC Anyang FC Anyang
Seoul E-Land FC Seoul E-Land FC
5

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

6
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3
7

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
5

Defeats

7
6

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
4

Defeats

4
1

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

4
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1

Goal margins

FC Anyang FC Anyang
Seoul E-Land FC Seoul E-Land FC
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

0
4

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
FC Anyang FC Anyang
Seoul E-Land FC Seoul E-Land FC
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

6
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: FC Anyang vs Seoul E-Land FC

Competition: K-League 2

When: 2022-05-22, 09:30

Venue:

On 2022-05-22 at 09:30, FC Anyang plays Seoul E-Land FC at in an interesting encounter in K-League 2.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 35% chance of a home win, and a 35% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for FC Anyang vs Seoul E-Land FC is worth a look. FC Anyang have won 3 meetings with Seoul E-Land FC, while Seoul E-Land FC have won 0. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, FC Anyang are 4 in the table while Seoul E-Land FC are 7.