Football Denmark 1st Division

Esbjerg FB VS BK Fremad Amager Football Betting Tips & Predictions

1st Division

Esbjerg FB

BK Fremad Amager

1 +119 Matchbets 0 Tips X +254 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +217 Matchbets 0 Tips

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in 1st Division

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for 1st Division

FC Helsingoer FC Helsingoer vs Lyngby BK Lyngby BK One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 8 of BK Fremad Amager's last 9 games (1st Division).

Under 2.5

odds +100

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of BK Fremad Amager's last 4 games (1st Division).

BTTS: No

odds +110

Last matches

League table - 1st Division

Team P W D L PTS
1 FC Helsingoer 22 15 6 1 51
2 Lyngby BK 22 12 7 3 43
3 Hvidovre IF 22 13 4 5 43
4 AC Horsens 22 12 4 6 40
5 FC Fredericia 22 11 4 7 37
6 Nykoebing FC 22 7 4 11 25
7 HB Koege 22 6 7 9 25
8 Vendsyssel FF 22 5 9 8 24
9 Hobro IK 22 5 7 10 22
10 Esbjerg FB 22 5 5 12 20
11 BK Fremad Amager 22 5 3 14 18
12 Jammerbugt FC 22 4 4 14 16

Chances of winning

Esbjerg FB

ESB

43%

Draw

27%

BK Fremad Amager

BK

30%

Over / Under

Esbjerg FB Esbjerg FB
BK Fremad Amager BK Fremad Amager
27

Matches

25
4

Wins

5
3

Draws

4
20

Defeats

16
13

Matches

15
2

Wins

2
3

Draws

4
8

Defeats

9
31

Matches

30
5

Wins

7
7

Draws

4
19

Defeats

19
28

Matches

26
5

Wins

5
7

Draws

4
16

Defeats

17
20

Matches

18
3

Wins

3
3

Draws

0
14

Defeats

15
9

Matches

11
0

Wins

3
3

Draws

0
6

Defeats

8
Esbjerg FB Esbjerg FB
BK Fremad Amager BK Fremad Amager
11

Matches

11
4

Wins

5
2

Draws

3
5

Defeats

3
5

Matches

8
2

Wins

2
2

Draws

3
1

Defeats

3
13

Matches

15
5

Wins

7
4

Draws

1
4

Defeats

7
13

Matches

12
5

Wins

5
4

Draws

1
4

Defeats

6
10

Matches

9
3

Wins

3
3

Draws

0
4

Defeats

6
4

Matches

7
0

Wins

3
3

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
Esbjerg FB Esbjerg FB
BK Fremad Amager BK Fremad Amager
16

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
15

Defeats

13
8

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
7

Defeats

6
18

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

3
15

Defeats

12
15

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

3
12

Defeats

11
10

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
10

Defeats

9
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4

Goal margins

Esbjerg FB Esbjerg FB
BK Fremad Amager BK Fremad Amager
6

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

5
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
3

Matches

4
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
2

Matches

5
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
Esbjerg FB Esbjerg FB
BK Fremad Amager BK Fremad Amager
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

4
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
6

Matches

5
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Esbjerg FB vs BK Fremad Amager

Competition: 1st Division

When: 2022-05-18, 16:30

Venue:

On 2022-05-18 at 16:30, Esbjerg FB plays BK Fremad Amager at in an interesting encounter in 1st Division.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 43% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Esbjerg FB vs BK Fremad Amager is worth a look. Esbjerg FB have won 3 meetings with BK Fremad Amager, while BK Fremad Amager have won 2. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Esbjerg FB are 10 in the table while BK Fremad Amager are 11.