Football Spain LaLiga

Elche CF VS CF Getafe Football Betting Tips & Predictions

LaLiga

Elche CF

CF Getafe

1 +238 Matchbets 1 Tips X +178 Matchbets 7 Tips 2 +176 Matchbets 5 Tips
Watch Live

Team / Tournament Expert Tips

Tips from Tipsters with high yield for specific tournament or team

damipadi

Team expert

CF Getafe will win the match

odds +170
Tip Score: 8.6
Excellent

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

damipadi

Team expert

CF Getafe will win the match

odds +170
Tip Score: 8.6
Excellent

The match will be a draw

odds +182
Tip Score: 3.8

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

There will be less than 0.5 goals in the match

odds +550
Tip Score: 3.6

CF Getafe wins or draw

odds -244
Tip Score: 0.9

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Elche CF not to lose, half stake wins if there is a draw

odds -135
Tip Score: 2.2

The match will be a draw

odds +180
Tip Score: 0.1

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

damipadi

Team expert

CF Getafe will win the match

odds +170
Tip Score: 8.6
Excellent

The match will be a draw

odds +182
Tip Score: 3.8

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be less than 0.5 goals in the match

odds +550
Tip Score: 3.6

Both teams will score in the match

odds +103
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Elche CF vs CF Getafe Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Elche CF or CF Getafe win

odds -200
Tip Score: 3.5

The match will be a draw

odds +180
Tip Score: 3.4

The match will be a draw

odds +177
Tip Score: 3.1

The match will be a draw

odds +178
Tip Score: 3.1

The match will be a draw

odds +181
Tip Score: 2.7
Best Tip
Tip Score Excellent 8.6

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
damipadi

Team expert

Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 7 ProTipster Users

Team to Win

Draw

58% ProTipster Users (7)

58% of our users tipped for Draw. Bookmakers give 36% (+178 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for LaLiga

Real Madrid Real Madrid vs Real Betis Balompie Real Betis Balompie 153 tips for match
Rayo Vallecano Rayo Vallecano vs UD Levante UD Levante 112 tips for match
FC Barcelona FC Barcelona vs CF Villarreal CF Villarreal 45 tips for match
CF Valencia CF Valencia vs RC Celta de Vigo RC Celta de Vigo 31 tips for match
CA Osasuna CA Osasuna vs RCD Mallorca RCD Mallorca 30 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Elche CF's last 5 games (LaLiga).

Under 2.5

odds -156

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 10 of CF Getafe's last 11 games (LaLiga).

Under 2.5

odds -156

Logo

At most one team scored in 5 of Elche CF's last 6 games (LaLiga).

BTTS: No

odds -147

Logo

At most one team scored in 4 of CF Getafe's last 5 games (LaLiga).

BTTS: No

odds -147

Last matches

League table - LaLiga

Team P W D L PTS
1 Real Madrid 37 26 7 4 85
2 FC Barcelona 37 21 10 6 73
3 Atletico Madrid 37 20 8 9 68
4 FC Sevilla 37 17 16 4 67
5 Real Betis Balompie 37 19 7 11 64
6 Real Sociedad 37 17 11 9 62
7 CF Villarreal 37 15 11 11 56
8 Athletic Bilbao 37 14 13 10 55
9 CA Osasuna 37 12 11 14 47
10 RC Celta de Vigo 37 12 10 15 46
11 CF Valencia 37 10 15 12 45
12 Rayo Vallecano 37 11 9 17 42
13 RCD Espanyol Barcelona 37 10 11 16 41
14 CF Getafe 37 8 15 14 39
15 Elche CF 37 10 9 18 39
16 Granada CF 37 8 13 16 37
17 RCD Mallorca 37 9 9 19 36
18 Cadiz CF 37 7 15 15 36
19 UD Levante 37 7 11 19 32
20 Deportivo Alaves Sad 37 8 7 22 31

Chances of winning

Elche CF

ELC

29%

Draw

35%

CF Getafe

CF

36%

Over / Under

Elche CF Elche CF
CF Getafe CF Getafe
25

Matches

26
5

Wins

5
3

Draws

7
17

Defeats

14
8

Matches

12
0

Wins

1
3

Draws

7
5

Defeats

4
38

Matches

31
6

Wins

7
7

Draws

7
25

Defeats

17
27

Matches

23
4

Wins

4
7

Draws

7
16

Defeats

12
20

Matches

13
4

Wins

4
3

Draws

1
13

Defeats

8
7

Matches

6
2

Wins

2
3

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3
Elche CF Elche CF
CF Getafe CF Getafe
11

Matches

9
5

Wins

5
1

Draws

2
5

Defeats

2
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

1
16

Matches

14
6

Wins

7
4

Draws

2
6

Defeats

5
13

Matches

9
4

Wins

4
4

Draws

2
5

Defeats

3
9

Matches

8
4

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
Elche CF Elche CF
CF Getafe CF Getafe
14

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

5
12

Defeats

12
5

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

5
3

Defeats

3
22

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

5
19

Defeats

12
14

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

5
11

Defeats

9
11

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
9

Defeats

5
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3

Goal margins

Elche CF Elche CF
CF Getafe CF Getafe
7

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

8
3

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
3

Matches

1
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Elche CF Elche CF
CF Getafe CF Getafe
3

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

8
0

Defeats

0
14

Matches

5
6

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
8

Defeats

5
2

Matches

4
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Elche CF vs CF Getafe

Competition: LaLiga

When: 2022-05-22, 15:30

Venue: Estadio Martínez Valero

On 2022-05-22 at 15:30, Elche CF plays CF Getafe at Estadio Martínez Valero in an interesting encounter in LaLiga.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 29% chance of a home win, and a 36% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 35%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Elche CF vs CF Getafe is worth a look. Elche CF have won 1 meetings with CF Getafe, while CF Getafe have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Elche CF vs CF Getafe from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Elche CF and CF Getafe? At the moment there are 13 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Elche CF, 5 tips backing CF Getafe and 7 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 29% against the Elche CF finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 36% against CF Getafe winning. The draw is rated at 35%.

Coming into the match, Elche CF are 15 in the table while CF Getafe are 14.