Football Morocco Botola

DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi VS Ittihad Tanger Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Botola

DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi

Today

Ittihad Tanger

1 +128 Matchbets 2 Tips X +184 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 +250 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi win or draw

odds -345
Tip Score: 2.2

DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi will win the match

odds +121
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi win or draw

odds -345
Tip Score: 2.2

DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi will win the match

odds +122
Tip Score: 0.3

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds +108
Tip Score: 1.7

At most one of team will score

odds -152
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi vs Ittihad Tanger Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Away team over 0.5

odds -182
Tip Score: 1.9

There will be less than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -175
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

The match will be a draw

odds +196
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Botola

DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi vs Ittihad Tanger Ittihad Tanger 8 tips for match
Hassania Union Sport Agadir Hassania Union Sport Agadir vs OCS Olympique de Safi OCS Olympique de Safi 5 tips for match

Last matches

League table - Botola

Team P W D L PTS
1 Wydad AC Casablanca 22 15 4 3 49
2 RCA Raja Casablanca Athletic 24 14 7 3 49
3 Mas Maghrib A Fes 23 7 13 3 34
4 AS Far Rabat 23 9 7 7 34
5 Sccm Chabab Mohammedia 24 8 8 8 32
6 Fus Fath Union Sportive Rabat 24 8 8 8 32
7 Olympique Club of Khouribga 23 7 10 6 31
8 Rsb Berkane 22 7 10 5 31
9 CRS Salmi 24 8 6 10 30
10 DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi 23 7 9 7 30
11 Hassania Union Sport Agadir 23 8 5 10 29
12 Ittihad Tanger 22 8 3 11 27
13 OCS Olympique de Safi 23 6 8 9 26
14 CA Youssoufia Berrechid 23 5 7 11 22
15 Mouloudia Club of Oujda 23 5 7 11 22
16 Rapide Oued Zem 24 4 6 14 18

Chances of winning

DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi

DHJ

41%

Draw

32%

Ittihad Tanger

ITT

27%

Over / Under

DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi
Ittihad Tanger Ittihad Tanger
14

Matches

16
5

Wins

3
2

Draws

3
7

Defeats

10
6

Matches

7
2

Wins

1
2

Draws

3
2

Defeats

3
19

Matches

23
5

Wins

6
4

Draws

2
10

Defeats

15
17

Matches

16
4

Wins

3
4

Draws

2
9

Defeats

11
11

Matches

10
3

Wins

3
2

Draws

0
6

Defeats

7
7

Matches

5
1

Wins

2
2

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi
Ittihad Tanger Ittihad Tanger
5

Matches

8
5

Wins

3
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

4
2

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

11
5

Wins

6
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

3
6

Matches

7
4

Wins

3
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

2
3

Matches

3
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi
Ittihad Tanger Ittihad Tanger
9

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
7

Defeats

6
4

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
2

Defeats

3
12

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
9

Defeats

12
11

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
8

Defeats

9
8

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
6

Defeats

7
6

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3

Goal margins

DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi
Ittihad Tanger Ittihad Tanger
6

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

5
4

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

4
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi
Ittihad Tanger Ittihad Tanger
4

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

6
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

5
5

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

1
1

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3

Match preview

Match Details

Who: DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi vs Ittihad Tanger

Competition: Botola

When: 2022-05-16, 17:15

Venue:

On 2022-05-16 at 17:15, DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi plays Ittihad Tanger at in an interesting encounter in Botola.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 41% chance of a home win, and a 27% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 32%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi vs Ittihad Tanger is worth a look. DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi have won 1 meetings with Ittihad Tanger, while Ittihad Tanger have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi vs Ittihad Tanger from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi and Ittihad Tanger? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi, 0 tips backing Ittihad Tanger and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 41% against the DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 27% against Ittihad Tanger winning. The draw is rated at 32%.

Coming into the match, DHJ Difaa Hassani Jdidi are 10 in the table while Ittihad Tanger are 12.