Football Sweden Allsvenskan

Varbergs BoIS VS Degerfors IF Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Allsvenskan

Varbergs BoIS

Degerfors IF

1 -105 Matchbets 0 Tips X +266 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +284 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Allsvenskan

AIK AIK vs IK Sirius FK IK Sirius FK One tip for match
Helsingborgs IF Helsingborgs IF vs IFK Varnamo IFK Varnamo One tip for match
Malmo FF Malmo FF vs BK Hacken BK Hacken One tip for match
IF Elfsborg IF Elfsborg vs IFK Goteborg IFK Goteborg One tip for match

Last matches

League table - Allsvenskan

Team P W D L PTS
1 AIK 9 6 1 2 19
2 Hammarby IF 8 5 2 1 17
3 BK Hacken 8 5 2 1 17
4 Djurgardens IF 9 4 3 2 15
5 Malmo FF 9 4 3 2 15
6 Mjallby AIF 8 4 2 2 14
7 IFK Norrkoping 8 4 1 3 13
8 IK Sirius FK 8 4 1 3 13
9 Kalmar FF 8 4 0 4 12
10 IF Elfsborg 8 3 2 3 11
11 IFK Goteborg 8 3 2 3 11
12 Varbergs BoIS 8 2 2 4 8
13 IFK Varnamo 8 1 3 4 6
14 Degerfors IF 8 2 0 6 6
15 Helsingborgs IF 9 1 2 6 5
16 GIF Sundsvall 8 1 0 7 3

Chances of winning

Varbergs BoIS

VAR

49%

Draw

26%

Degerfors IF

DEG

25%

Over / Under

Varbergs BoIS Varbergs BoIS
Degerfors IF Degerfors IF
5

Matches

7
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

6
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
7

Matches

8
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
5

Defeats

7
5

Matches

7
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

6
2

Matches

5
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

4
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
Varbergs BoIS Varbergs BoIS
Degerfors IF Degerfors IF
2

Matches

4
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

4
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Varbergs BoIS Varbergs BoIS
Degerfors IF Degerfors IF
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

4
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2

Goal margins

Varbergs BoIS Varbergs BoIS
Degerfors IF Degerfors IF
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Varbergs BoIS Varbergs BoIS
Degerfors IF Degerfors IF
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Varbergs BoIS vs Degerfors IF

Competition: Allsvenskan

When: 2022-05-22, 13:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-22 at 13:00, Varbergs BoIS plays Degerfors IF at in an interesting encounter in Allsvenskan.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 49% chance of a home win, and a 25% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Varbergs BoIS vs Degerfors IF is worth a look. Varbergs BoIS have won 1 meetings with Degerfors IF, while Degerfors IF have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Varbergs BoIS are 12 in the table while Degerfors IF are 14.