Football South Korea K-League 1

Daegu FC VS Gangwon FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

K-League 1

Daegu FC

Gangwon FC

1 +109 Matchbets 0 Tips X +246 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +258 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for K-League 1

Sangju Sangmu Phoenix Sangju Sangmu Phoenix vs Ulsan Hyundai Ulsan Hyundai 2 tips for match
Pohang Steelers FC Pohang Steelers FC vs Incheon United FC Incheon United FC One tip for match
Suwon FC Suwon FC vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Jeonbuk Hyundai One tip for match
FC Seoul FC Seoul vs Seongnam Ilhwa Seongnam Ilhwa One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Daegu FC have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (K-League 1).

Draw

odds +246

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Gangwon FC's last 5 games (K-League 1).

Under 2.5

odds -127

Logo

Daegu FC have failed to win 7 of their last 8 matches (K-League 1).

Away Win or Draw

odds -130

Logo

Gangwon FC have failed to win 8 of their last 9 matches (K-League 1).

Home Win or Draw

odds -333

Logo

Both teams scored in 5 of Daegu FC's last 6 games (K-League 1).

BTTS

odds -103

Last matches

League table - K-League 1

Team P W D L PTS
1 Ulsan Hyundai 13 9 3 1 30
2 Jeju United FC 13 6 4 3 22
3 Jeonbuk Hyundai 13 6 4 3 22
4 Incheon United FC 13 5 6 2 21
5 Pohang Steelers FC 13 5 4 4 19
6 FC Seoul 13 4 5 4 17
7 Sangju Sangmu Phoenix 13 4 4 5 16
8 Suwon Samsung 13 4 4 5 16
9 Daegu FC 13 3 5 5 14
10 Gangwon FC 13 3 5 5 14
11 Suwon FC 13 3 3 7 12
12 Seongnam Ilhwa 13 1 3 9 6

Chances of winning

Daegu FC

DAE

46%

Draw

27%

Gangwon FC

GAN

27%

Over / Under

Daegu FC Daegu FC
Gangwon FC Gangwon FC
13

Matches

7
3

Wins

2
3

Draws

0
7

Defeats

5
5

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
17

Matches

13
5

Wins

4
4

Draws

4
8

Defeats

5
15

Matches

10
3

Wins

3
4

Draws

4
8

Defeats

3
10

Matches

4
3

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
6

Defeats

2
6

Matches

3
2

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
3

Defeats

1
Daegu FC Daegu FC
Gangwon FC Gangwon FC
7

Matches

5
3

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
9

Matches

9
5

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

4
7

Matches

7
3

Wins

3
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

3
5

Matches

2
3

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Daegu FC Daegu FC
Gangwon FC Gangwon FC
6

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
4

Defeats

2
3

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
8

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

3
5

Defeats

1
8

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

3
5

Defeats

0
5

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
4

Defeats

0
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
3

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Daegu FC Daegu FC
Gangwon FC Gangwon FC
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
2

Matches

5
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
3

Matches

0
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Daegu FC Daegu FC
Gangwon FC Gangwon FC
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Daegu FC vs Gangwon FC

Competition: K-League 1

When: 2022-05-22, 07:30

Venue:

On 2022-05-22 at 07:30, Daegu FC plays Gangwon FC at in an interesting encounter in K-League 1.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 46% chance of a home win, and a 27% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Daegu FC vs Gangwon FC is worth a look. Daegu FC have won 2 meetings with Gangwon FC, while Gangwon FC have won 3. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Daegu FC are 9 in the table while Gangwon FC are 10.