Football International UEFA Nations League

Croatia VS Austria Football Betting Tips & Predictions

UEFA Nations League

Croatia

Austria

1 +100 Matchbets 0 Tips X +244 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +290 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Facts & Figures

Logo

Croatia have lost 6 of their last 7 matches (UEFA Nations League).

Away Win

odds +290

Logo

Austria have won 3 of their last 4 matches (UEFA Nations League).

Away Win

odds +290

Logo

Both teams scored in Croatia's last 8 games (UEFA Nations League).

BTTS

odds +100

Chances of winning

Croatia

CRO

48%

Draw

28%

Austria

AUS

24%

Over / Under

Croatia Croatia
Austria Austria
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Croatia Croatia
Austria Austria
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Croatia Croatia
Austria Austria
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Croatia Croatia
Austria Austria
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Croatia Croatia
Austria Austria
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Croatia vs Austria

Competition: UEFA Nations League

When: 2022-06-03, 18:45

Venue: Stadion Gradski vrt

On 2022-06-03 at 18:45, Croatia plays Austria at Stadion Gradski vrt in an interesting encounter in UEFA Nations League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 48% chance of a home win, and a 24% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.