Football Italy Serie B

Cosenza Calcio VS LR Vicenza Virtus Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Serie B

Cosenza Calcio

LR Vicenza Virtus

1 +147 Matchbets 1 Tips X +230 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +194 Matchbets 0 Tips

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Cosenza Calcio will win the match

odds +140
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Cosenza Calcio will win the match

odds +140
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Cosenza Calcio will win the match

odds +140
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Serie B

Brescia Calcio Brescia Calcio vs AC Monza AC Monza 16 tips for match
Cosenza Calcio Cosenza Calcio vs LR Vicenza Virtus LR Vicenza Virtus One tip for match
SC Pisa SC Pisa vs Benevento Calcio Benevento Calcio One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

LR Vicenza Virtus have won their last 4 matches (Serie B).

Away Win

odds +194

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Cosenza Calcio's last 3 games (Serie B).

Under 2.5

odds -139

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of LR Vicenza Virtus's last 4 games (Serie B).

Under 2.5

odds -139

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of LR Vicenza Virtus's last 4 games (Serie B).

BTTS: No

odds -118

Last matches

League table - Serie B

Team P W D L PTS
1 US Lecce 38 19 14 5 71
2 US Cremonese 38 20 9 9 69
3 SC Pisa 38 18 13 7 67
4 AC Monza 38 19 10 9 67
5 Brescia Calcio 38 17 15 6 66
6 Ascoli Calcio 1898 FC 38 19 8 11 65
7 Benevento Calcio 38 18 9 11 63
8 Perugia 38 14 16 8 58
9 Frosinone Calcio 38 15 13 10 58
10 Ternana Calcio 38 15 9 14 54
11 AS Cittadella 38 13 13 12 52
12 Parma Calcio 1913 S.r.l. 38 11 16 11 49
13 Como 1907 38 11 14 13 47
14 Reggina 1914 38 13 9 16 46
15 Spal 2013 38 9 15 14 42
16 Cosenza Calcio 38 8 11 19 35
17 LR Vicenza Virtus 38 9 7 22 34
18 US Alessandria Calcio 1912 38 8 10 20 34
19 FC Crotone 38 4 14 20 26
20 Pordenone Calcio 38 3 9 26 18

Chances of winning

Cosenza Calcio

COS

39%

Draw

29%

LR Vicenza Virtus

LR

32%

Over / Under

Cosenza Calcio Cosenza Calcio
LR Vicenza Virtus LR Vicenza Virtus
27

Matches

29
5

Wins

2
2

Draws

7
20

Defeats

20
10

Matches

16
2

Wins

1
2

Draws

7
6

Defeats

8
37

Matches

37
8

Wins

6
9

Draws

5
20

Defeats

26
27

Matches

25
5

Wins

4
9

Draws

5
13

Defeats

16
16

Matches

17
4

Wins

3
3

Draws

2
9

Defeats

12
11

Matches

11
2

Wins

1
3

Draws

2
6

Defeats

8
Cosenza Calcio Cosenza Calcio
LR Vicenza Virtus LR Vicenza Virtus
13

Matches

15
5

Wins

2
1

Draws

6
7

Defeats

7
3

Matches

8
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

6
0

Defeats

1
18

Matches

19
8

Wins

6
2

Draws

4
8

Defeats

9
13

Matches

13
5

Wins

4
2

Draws

4
6

Defeats

5
8

Matches

8
4

Wins

3
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

4
5

Matches

5
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3
Cosenza Calcio Cosenza Calcio
LR Vicenza Virtus LR Vicenza Virtus
14

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
13

Defeats

13
7

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
6

Defeats

7
19

Matches

18
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

1
12

Defeats

17
14

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

1
7

Defeats

11
8

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
6

Defeats

8
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
4

Defeats

5

Goal margins

Cosenza Calcio Cosenza Calcio
LR Vicenza Virtus LR Vicenza Virtus
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

11
5

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

7
8

Matches

4
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

2
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Cosenza Calcio Cosenza Calcio
LR Vicenza Virtus LR Vicenza Virtus
8

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
8

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

10
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

8
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Cosenza Calcio vs LR Vicenza Virtus

Competition: Serie B

When: 2022-05-20, 18:30

Venue: Stadio San Vito

On 2022-05-20 at 18:30, Cosenza Calcio plays LR Vicenza Virtus at Stadio San Vito in an interesting encounter in Serie B.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 39% chance of a home win, and a 32% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Cosenza Calcio vs LR Vicenza Virtus is worth a look. Cosenza Calcio have won 1 meetings with LR Vicenza Virtus, while LR Vicenza Virtus have won 1. There have been 3 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Cosenza Calcio vs LR Vicenza Virtus from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Cosenza Calcio and LR Vicenza Virtus? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Cosenza Calcio, 0 tips backing LR Vicenza Virtus and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 39% against the Cosenza Calcio finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 32% against LR Vicenza Virtus winning. The draw is rated at 29%.

Coming into the match, Cosenza Calcio are 16 in the table while LR Vicenza Virtus are 17.