Football Chile Primera Division

CD O'Higgins VS Colo Colo Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Primera Division

CD O'Higgins

Colo Colo

1 +405 Matchbets 0 Tips X +300 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -149 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in Primera Division

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Primera Division

Coquimbo Unido Coquimbo Unido vs Union Espanola Union Espanola One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Colo Colo have won 3 of their last 4 matches (Primera Division).

Away Win

odds -149

Logo

Colo Colo are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (Primera Division).

Away Win or Draw

odds -588

Chances of winning

CD O'Higgins

CD

19%

Draw

24%

Colo Colo

COL

57%

Over / Under

CD O'Higgins CD O'Higgins
Colo Colo Colo Colo
9

Matches

13
4

Wins

6
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

7
5

Matches

6
3

Wins

4
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
12

Matches

17
4

Wins

6
3

Draws

4
5

Defeats

7
8

Matches

15
3

Wins

6
3

Draws

4
2

Defeats

5
6

Matches

10
3

Wins

5
2

Draws

0
1

Defeats

5
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

3
2

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
CD O'Higgins CD O'Higgins
Colo Colo Colo Colo
6

Matches

6
4

Wins

6
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
3

Wins

4
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

8
4

Wins

6
3

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
6

Matches

8
3

Wins

6
3

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
5

Matches

6
3

Wins

5
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

3
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
CD O'Higgins CD O'Higgins
Colo Colo Colo Colo
3

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

7
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
5

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
5

Defeats

6
2

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
2

Defeats

4
1

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1

Goal margins

CD O'Higgins CD O'Higgins
Colo Colo Colo Colo
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

3
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
CD O'Higgins CD O'Higgins
Colo Colo Colo Colo
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

5
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: CD O'Higgins vs Colo Colo

Competition: Primera Division

When: 2022-05-22, 19:00

Venue: El Teniente

On 2022-05-22 at 19:00, CD O'Higgins plays Colo Colo at El Teniente in an interesting encounter in Primera Division.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 19% chance of a home win, and a 57% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for CD O'Higgins vs Colo Colo is worth a look. CD O'Higgins have won 3 meetings with Colo Colo, while Colo Colo have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.