Football USA Major League Soccer

NY Red Bulls VS Chicago Fire Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Major League Soccer

NY Red Bulls

Chicago Fire

1 -182 Matchbets 1 Tips X +314 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +525 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

NY Red Bulls will win the match

odds -182
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

NY Red Bulls will win the match

odds -182
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Major League Soccer

Philadelphia Union Philadelphia Union vs Inter Miami CF Inter Miami CF 2 tips for match
Minnesota United FC Minnesota United FC vs Los Angeles Galaxy Los Angeles Galaxy One tip for match
Houston Dynamo Houston Dynamo vs Seattle Sounders Seattle Sounders One tip for match
NY Red Bulls NY Red Bulls vs Chicago Fire Chicago Fire One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Chicago Fire have lost 5 of their last 6 matches (Major League Soccer).

Home Win

odds -182

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Chicago Fire's last 4 games (Major League Soccer).

Over 2.5

odds +102

Logo

Both teams scored in NY Red Bulls's last 3 games (Major League Soccer).

BTTS

odds +110

Logo

Both teams scored in Chicago Fire's last 3 games (Major League Soccer).

BTTS

odds +110

Last matches

League table - MLS

Team P W D L PTS
1 Los Angeles FC 11 7 2 2 23
2 FC Dallas 11 6 4 1 22
3 Austin FC 11 6 2 3 20
4 Montreal Impact 11 6 2 3 20
5 Orlando City SC 12 6 2 4 20
6 Philadelphia Union 11 5 5 1 20
7 Los Angeles Galaxy 11 6 1 4 19
8 FC Cincinnati 12 6 1 5 19
9 NY Red Bulls 11 5 4 2 19
10 Real Salt Lake 12 5 4 3 19
11 New York City FC 10 5 2 3 17
12 Atlanta United FC 11 4 3 4 15
13 Houston Dynamo 11 4 3 4 15
14 Colorado Rapids 11 4 3 4 15
15 Nashville SC 11 4 3 4 15
16 Portland Timbers 12 3 6 3 15
17 Minnesota United FC 11 4 2 5 14
18 DC United 10 4 1 5 13
19 Charlotte FC 12 4 1 7 13
20 Columbus Crew 11 3 4 4 13
21 New England Revolution 11 3 3 5 12
22 Toronto FC 12 3 2 7 11
23 Inter Miami CF 11 3 2 6 11
24 Seattle Sounders 9 3 1 5 10
25 Chicago Fire 11 2 4 5 10
26 San Jose Earthquakes 11 2 4 5 10
27 Sporting Kansas City 12 2 3 7 9
28 Vancouver Whitecaps FC 10 2 2 6 8

Chances of winning

NY Red Bulls

NY

62%

Draw

23%

Chicago Fire

CHI

15%

Over / Under

NY Red Bulls NY Red Bulls
Chicago Fire Chicago Fire
7

Matches

5
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

3
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
12

Matches

8
0

Wins

1
3

Draws

1
9

Defeats

6
10

Matches

7
0

Wins

1
3

Draws

1
7

Defeats

5
7

Matches

5
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
7

Defeats

4
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
NY Red Bulls NY Red Bulls
Chicago Fire Chicago Fire
1

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
NY Red Bulls NY Red Bulls
Chicago Fire Chicago Fire
6

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
8

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
7

Defeats

4
7

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
6

Defeats

3
6

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1

Goal margins

NY Red Bulls NY Red Bulls
Chicago Fire Chicago Fire
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
NY Red Bulls NY Red Bulls
Chicago Fire Chicago Fire
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

1
3

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

2
3

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: NY Red Bulls vs Chicago Fire

Competition: Major League Soccer

When: 2022-05-18, 23:30

Venue: Red Bull Arena

On 2022-05-18 at 23:30, NY Red Bulls plays Chicago Fire at Red Bull Arena in an interesting encounter in Major League Soccer.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 62% chance of a home win, and a 15% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for NY Red Bulls vs Chicago Fire is worth a look. NY Red Bulls have won 2 meetings with Chicago Fire, while Chicago Fire have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for NY Red Bulls vs Chicago Fire from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between NY Red Bulls and Chicago Fire? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing NY Red Bulls, 0 tips backing Chicago Fire and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 62% against the NY Red Bulls finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 15% against Chicago Fire winning. The draw is rated at 23%.

Coming into the match, NY Red Bulls are 9 in the table while Chicago Fire are 25.