Football Brazil Brasileiro Serie A

America FC MG VS Botafogo RJ Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Brasileiro Serie A

America FC MG

Botafogo RJ

1 +121 Matchbets 2 Tips X +232 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +240 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

America FC MG will win the match

odds +114
Tip Score: 0.7

America FC MG will win the match

odds +107
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

America FC MG will win the match

odds +114
Tip Score: 0.7

America FC MG will win the match

odds +107
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Brasileiro Serie A

Flamengo RJ Flamengo RJ vs Goias EC GO Goias EC GO 2 tips for match
America FC MG America FC MG vs Botafogo RJ Botafogo RJ 2 tips for match
EC Juventude RS EC Juventude RS vs SE Palmeiras SP SE Palmeiras SP 2 tips for match
AC Goianiense GO AC Goianiense GO vs Coritiba FC PR Coritiba FC PR One tip for match
Santos FC Santos FC vs Ceara CE Ceara CE One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Botafogo RJ's last 4 games (Brasileiro Serie A).

Under 2.5

odds -164

Logo

America FC MG have not drawn 8 of their last 9 matches (Brasileiro Serie A).

Home Win or Lose

odds -294

Last matches

League table - Brasileiro Serie A

Team P W D L PTS
1 SC Corinthians SP 6 4 1 1 13
2 Atletico Mineiro MG 7 3 3 1 12
3 Sao Paulo SP 6 3 2 1 11
4 Botafogo RJ 6 3 2 1 11
5 Santos FC 6 3 1 2 10
6 Coritiba FC PR 6 3 1 2 10
7 Avai FC SC 6 3 1 2 10
8 America FC MG 6 3 0 3 9
9 SE Palmeiras SP 6 2 3 1 9
10 CA Bragantino SP 7 2 3 2 9
11 SC Internacional RS 6 2 3 1 9
12 Fluminense FC RJ 6 2 2 2 8
13 Goias EC GO 6 2 2 2 8
14 Cuiaba Esporte Clube MT 6 2 1 3 7
15 CA Paranaense PR 6 2 0 4 6
16 Flamengo RJ 6 1 3 2 6
17 EC Juventude RS 6 1 3 2 6
18 Ceara CE 5 1 1 3 4
19 AC Goianiense GO 6 0 3 3 3
20 Fortaleza EC CE 5 0 1 4 1

Chances of winning

America FC MG

AME

43%

Draw

29%

Botafogo RJ

BOT

28%

Over / Under

America FC MG America FC MG
Botafogo RJ Botafogo RJ
6

Matches

5
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
4

Defeats

2
2

Matches

3
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
11

Matches

8
3

Wins

2
1

Draws

2
7

Defeats

4
8

Matches

7
2

Wins

2
1

Draws

2
5

Defeats

3
6

Matches

5
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

3
2

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
America FC MG America FC MG
Botafogo RJ Botafogo RJ
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
5

Matches

4
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
4

Matches

4
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
America FC MG America FC MG
Botafogo RJ Botafogo RJ
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Goal margins

America FC MG America FC MG
Botafogo RJ Botafogo RJ
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
America FC MG America FC MG
Botafogo RJ Botafogo RJ
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: America FC MG vs Botafogo RJ

Competition: Brasileiro Serie A

When: 2022-05-22, 00:00

Venue: Independencia

On 2022-05-22 at 00:00, America FC MG plays Botafogo RJ at Independencia in an interesting encounter in Brasileiro Serie A.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 43% chance of a home win, and a 28% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Betting tips for America FC MG vs Botafogo RJ from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between America FC MG and Botafogo RJ? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing America FC MG, 0 tips backing Botafogo RJ and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 43% against the America FC MG finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 28% against Botafogo RJ winning. The draw is rated at 29%.

Coming into the match, America FC MG are 8 in the table while Botafogo RJ are 4.