Football Colombia Primera B

Fortaleza FC VS Bogota FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Primera B

Fortaleza FC

Bogota FC

1 -119 Matchbets 0 Tips X +260 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +292 Matchbets 1 Tips

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Bogota FC will win the match

odds +292
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -109
Tip Score: 0.2

Both teams will score in the match

odds -123
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Fortaleza FC vs Bogota FC Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -455
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Both teams will score in the match

odds -128
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Primera B

Llaneros FC Llaneros FC vs Boyaca Chico FC Boyaca Chico FC 8 tips for match
Itagui Leones FC Itagui Leones FC vs Real Cartagena FC Real Cartagena FC 8 tips for match
Fortaleza FC Fortaleza FC vs Bogota FC Bogota FC 5 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Fortaleza FC's last 4 games (Primera B).

Under 2.5

odds -111

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Bogota FC's last 4 games (Primera B).

Under 2.5

odds -111

Logo

Fortaleza FC are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (Primera B).

Home Win or Draw

odds -455

Logo

Both teams scored in 4 of Fortaleza FC's last 5 games (Primera B).

BTTS

odds -119

Last matches

League table - Apertura

Team P W D L PTS
1 Itagui Leones FC 14 8 3 3 27
2 Fortaleza FC 14 7 4 3 25
3 Deportes Quindio 14 6 7 1 25
4 Real Cartagena FC 14 7 4 3 25
5 Tigres FC 14 6 4 4 22
6 Boyaca Chico FC 14 6 4 4 22
7 Llaneros FC 14 6 4 4 22
8 Bogota FC 14 6 4 4 22
9 Valledupar FC 14 5 6 3 21
10 Orsomarso SC 14 5 3 6 18
11 Atletico FC 14 3 5 6 14
12 CD Real San Andres 14 2 5 7 11
13 Barranquilla FC 14 2 4 8 10
14 CD Atletico Huila 14 1 6 7 9
15 Boca Juniors de Cali 14 1 5 8 8

Chances of winning

Fortaleza FC

FOR

50%

Draw

26%

Bogota FC

BOG

24%

Over / Under

Fortaleza FC Fortaleza FC
Bogota FC Bogota FC
15

Matches

13
3

Wins

3
5

Draws

4
7

Defeats

6
8

Matches

7
2

Wins

1
5

Draws

4
1

Defeats

2
23

Matches

16
5

Wins

5
7

Draws

4
11

Defeats

7
15

Matches

12
3

Wins

4
7

Draws

4
5

Defeats

4
9

Matches

8
3

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
4

Defeats

4
7

Matches

3
3

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
Fortaleza FC Fortaleza FC
Bogota FC Bogota FC
8

Matches

7
3

Wins

3
4

Draws

2
1

Defeats

2
6

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
4

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
11

Matches

8
5

Wins

5
3

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
9

Matches

5
3

Wins

4
3

Draws

1
3

Defeats

0
7

Matches

4
3

Wins

3
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

0
5

Matches

1
3

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
Fortaleza FC Fortaleza FC
Bogota FC Bogota FC
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
6

Defeats

4
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

2
12

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

3
8

Defeats

5
6

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

3
2

Defeats

4
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2

Goal margins

Fortaleza FC Fortaleza FC
Bogota FC Bogota FC
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

6
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Fortaleza FC Fortaleza FC
Bogota FC Bogota FC
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

2
6

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Fortaleza FC vs Bogota FC

Competition: Primera B

When: 2022-05-18, 00:40

Venue:

On 2022-05-18 at 00:40, Fortaleza FC plays Bogota FC at in an interesting encounter in Primera B.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 50% chance of a home win, and a 24% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Fortaleza FC vs Bogota FC is worth a look. Fortaleza FC have won 4 meetings with Bogota FC, while Bogota FC have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Fortaleza FC vs Bogota FC from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Fortaleza FC and Bogota FC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Fortaleza FC, 1 tips backing Bogota FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 50% against the Fortaleza FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 24% against Bogota FC winning. The draw is rated at 26%.

Coming into the match, Fortaleza FC are 2 in the table while Bogota FC are 8.