Football Australia Victoria, NPL1

Bentleigh Greens VS Avondale FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Victoria, NPL1

Bentleigh Greens

Avondale FC

1 +173 Matchbets 1 Tips X +250 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +146 Matchbets 0 Tips

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Bentleigh Greens will win the match

odds +175
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Victoria, NPL1

Heidelberg United Heidelberg United vs South Melbourne South Melbourne 2 tips for match
Bentleigh Greens Bentleigh Greens vs Avondale FC Avondale FC One tip for match
Eastern Lions SC Eastern Lions SC vs Dandenong Thunder Dandenong Thunder One tip for match
Hume City Hume City vs Altona Magic SC Altona Magic SC One tip for match
St Albans Saints St Albans Saints vs Port Melbourne Sharks Port Melbourne Sharks One tip for match

Last matches

League table - Victoria NPL1

Team P W D L PTS
1 South Melbourne 13 11 1 1 34
2 Oakleigh Cannons 12 9 1 2 28
3 Green Gully Cavaliers 13 8 1 4 25
4 Port Melbourne Sharks 13 7 4 2 25
5 Avondale FC 13 7 1 5 22
6 Bentleigh Greens 13 7 1 5 22
7 Dandenong Thunder 13 5 3 5 18
8 Altona Magic SC 13 5 2 6 17
9 St Albans Saints 13 5 2 6 17
10 Heidelberg United 13 5 1 7 16
11 Melbourne Knights 12 5 0 7 15
12 Dandenong City SC 13 1 4 8 7
13 Hume City 13 1 3 9 6
14 Eastern Lions SC 13 1 2 10 5

Chances of winning

Bentleigh Greens

BEN

35%

Draw

27%

Avondale FC

AVO

38%

Over / Under

Bentleigh Greens Bentleigh Greens
Avondale FC Avondale FC
4

Matches

5
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

5
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
12

Matches

12
5

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
7

Defeats

9
9

Matches

10
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

8
8

Matches

9
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

7
6

Matches

5
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

4
Bentleigh Greens Bentleigh Greens
Avondale FC Avondale FC
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
6

Matches

5
5

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Bentleigh Greens Bentleigh Greens
Avondale FC Avondale FC
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

4
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
6

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

7
5

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

7
5

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

6
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

3

Goal margins

Bentleigh Greens Bentleigh Greens
Avondale FC Avondale FC
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

2
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Bentleigh Greens Bentleigh Greens
Avondale FC Avondale FC
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
1

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Bentleigh Greens vs Avondale FC

Competition: Victoria, NPL1

When: 2022-05-21, 09:45

Venue:

On 2022-05-21 at 09:45, Bentleigh Greens plays Avondale FC at in an interesting encounter in Victoria, NPL1.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 35% chance of a home win, and a 38% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Bentleigh Greens vs Avondale FC is worth a look. Bentleigh Greens have won 0 meetings with Avondale FC, while Avondale FC have won 3. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Bentleigh Greens vs Avondale FC from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Bentleigh Greens and Avondale FC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Bentleigh Greens, 0 tips backing Avondale FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 35% against the Bentleigh Greens finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 38% against Avondale FC winning. The draw is rated at 27%.

Coming into the match, Bentleigh Greens are 6 in the table while Avondale FC are 5.