Football International Clubs Uefa Europa Conference League

AS Roma VS Feyenoord Rotterdam Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Uefa Europa Conference League

AS Roma

Feyenoord Rotterdam

1 +137 Matchbets 12 Tips X +254 Matchbets 3 Tips 2 +220 Matchbets 2 Tips

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

There will be more than 3.5 goals in the match

odds +214
Tip Score: 0.9

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

There will be less than 1.5 goals in the first half

odds -227
Tip Score: 0.2

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

There will be less than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -294
Tip Score: 1.3

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be less than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -294
Tip Score: 1.3

There will be more than 3.5 goals in the match

odds +214
Tip Score: 0.9

AS Roma vs Feyenoord Rotterdam Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 12 ProTipster Users

Team to Win

AS Roma AS Roma

69% ProTipster Users (11)

69% of our users tipped for AS Roma. Bookmakers give 42% (+137 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Uefa Europa Conference League

AS Roma AS Roma vs Feyenoord Rotterdam Feyenoord Rotterdam 27 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 10 of Feyenoord Rotterdam's last 11 games (Uefa Europa Conference League).

Over 2.5

odds -106

Logo

AS Roma are undefeated in 8 of their last 9 matches (Uefa Europa Conference League).

Home Win or Draw

odds -250

Logo

Feyenoord Rotterdam are undefeated in 17 of their last 18 matches (Uefa Europa Conference League).

Away Win or Draw

odds -152

Logo

Both teams scored in 10 of Feyenoord Rotterdam's last 11 games (Uefa Europa Conference League).

BTTS

odds -132

Chances of winning

AS Roma

AS

41%

Draw

28%

Feyenoord Rotterdam

FEY

31%

Over / Under

AS Roma AS Roma
Feyenoord Rotterdam Feyenoord Rotterdam
47

Matches

43
16

Wins

12
3

Draws

13
28

Defeats

18
21

Matches

33
6

Wins

8
3

Draws

13
12

Defeats

12
56

Matches

53
18

Wins

21
10

Draws

8
28

Defeats

24
45

Matches

49
13

Wins

20
10

Draws

8
22

Defeats

21
33

Matches

41
11

Wins

18
3

Draws

4
19

Defeats

19
23

Matches

26
7

Wins

11
3

Draws

4
13

Defeats

11
AS Roma AS Roma
Feyenoord Rotterdam Feyenoord Rotterdam
24

Matches

24
16

Wins

12
2

Draws

6
6

Defeats

6
10

Matches

18
6

Wins

8
2

Draws

6
2

Defeats

4
26

Matches

30
18

Wins

21
5

Draws

5
3

Defeats

4
21

Matches

28
13

Wins

20
5

Draws

5
3

Defeats

3
16

Matches

23
11

Wins

18
2

Draws

3
3

Defeats

2
10

Matches

14
7

Wins

11
2

Draws

3
1

Defeats

0
AS Roma AS Roma
Feyenoord Rotterdam Feyenoord Rotterdam
23

Matches

19
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

7
22

Defeats

12
11

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

7
10

Defeats

8
30

Matches

23
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

3
25

Defeats

20
24

Matches

21
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

3
19

Defeats

18
17

Matches

18
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
16

Defeats

17
13

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
12

Defeats

11

Goal margins

AS Roma AS Roma
Feyenoord Rotterdam Feyenoord Rotterdam
9

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
9

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

12
7

Wins

9
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
4

Matches

8
4

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
8

Matches

5
7

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
AS Roma AS Roma
Feyenoord Rotterdam Feyenoord Rotterdam
5

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
13

Matches

8
7

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

3
7

Matches

5
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

2
5

Matches

7
3

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: AS Roma vs Feyenoord Rotterdam

Competition: Uefa Europa Conference League

When: 2022-05-25, 19:00

Venue: Stadio Olimpico

On 2022-05-25 at 19:00, AS Roma plays Feyenoord Rotterdam at Stadio Olimpico in an interesting encounter in Uefa Europa Conference League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 41% chance of a home win, and a 31% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Betting tips for AS Roma vs Feyenoord Rotterdam from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between AS Roma and Feyenoord Rotterdam? At the moment there are 17 tips in the 1X2 market, with 12 tips backing AS Roma, 2 tips backing Feyenoord Rotterdam and 3 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 41% against the AS Roma finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 31% against Feyenoord Rotterdam winning. The draw is rated at 28%.