Football South Korea K-League 2

Ansan Greeners VS Chungnam Asan FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

K-League 2

Ansan Greeners

Chungnam Asan FC

1 +298 Matchbets 0 Tips X +224 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -103 Matchbets 0 Tips

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in K-League 2

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for K-League 2

Daejeon Citizen FC Daejeon Citizen FC vs Busan I Park Busan I Park One tip for match
Bucheon FC Bucheon FC vs Gyeongnam FC Gyeongnam FC One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Ansan Greeners have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (K-League 2).

Away Win

odds -103

Logo

Ansan Greeners have failed to win 15 of their last 16 matches (K-League 2).

Away Win or Draw

odds -455

Logo

Both teams scored in 4 of Ansan Greeners's last 5 games (K-League 2).

BTTS

odds +120

Last matches

League table - K-League 2

Team P W D L PTS
1 Gwangju FC 14 11 1 2 34
2 Bucheon FC 14 9 3 2 30
3 Daejeon Citizen FC 13 6 5 2 23
4 FC Anyang 14 6 5 3 23
5 Chungnam Asan FC 14 4 6 4 18
6 Gyeongnam FC 13 4 3 6 15
7 Seoul E-Land FC 12 3 5 4 14
8 Jeonnam Dragons 12 3 4 5 13
9 Gimpo Citizen FC 14 3 3 8 12
10 Busan I Park 14 2 4 8 10
11 Ansan Greeners 14 0 7 7 7

Chances of winning

Ansan Greeners

ANS

24%

Draw

28%

Chungnam Asan FC

CHU

48%

Over / Under

Ansan Greeners Ansan Greeners
Chungnam Asan FC Chungnam Asan FC
10

Matches

8
0

Wins

2
4

Draws

1
6

Defeats

5
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

1
0

Defeats

3
13

Matches

11
0

Wins

3
5

Draws

1
8

Defeats

7
12

Matches

9
0

Wins

2
5

Draws

1
7

Defeats

6
6

Matches

7
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
5

Defeats

5
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
Ansan Greeners Ansan Greeners
Chungnam Asan FC Chungnam Asan FC
6

Matches

4
0

Wins

2
2

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
8

Matches

5
0

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
6

Defeats

1
7

Matches

4
0

Wins

2
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

1
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
Ansan Greeners Ansan Greeners
Chungnam Asan FC Chungnam Asan FC
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
2

Defeats

4
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
5

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
2

Defeats

6
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
2

Defeats

5
1

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2

Goal margins

Ansan Greeners Ansan Greeners
Chungnam Asan FC Chungnam Asan FC
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Ansan Greeners Ansan Greeners
Chungnam Asan FC Chungnam Asan FC
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Ansan Greeners vs Chungnam Asan FC

Competition: K-League 2

When: 2022-05-18, 10:30

Venue:

On 2022-05-18 at 10:30, Ansan Greeners plays Chungnam Asan FC at in an interesting encounter in K-League 2.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 24% chance of a home win, and a 48% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Ansan Greeners vs Chungnam Asan FC is worth a look. Ansan Greeners have won 2 meetings with Chungnam Asan FC, while Chungnam Asan FC have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Ansan Greeners are 11 in the table while Chungnam Asan FC are 5.