Football Egypt Premier League

National Bank VS Al Ahly Cairo Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Premier League

National Bank

Today

Al Ahly Cairo

1 +515 Matchbets 0 Tips X +296 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 -185 Matchbets 4 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

Correct score regular time: 0:1

odds +400
Tip Score: 0.9

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Correct score regular time: 0:1

odds +400
Tip Score: 0.9

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Al Ahly Cairo will win the match

odds -185
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Al Ahly Cairo will win the match

odds -185
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds +102
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -323
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

National Bank vs Al Ahly Cairo Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Home team over 0.5

odds -137
Tip Score: 0.3

Al Ahly Cairo will win the match

odds -145
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

The match will be a draw

odds +298
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Al Ahly Cairo will win the match

odds -185
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Premier League

National Bank National Bank vs Al Ahly Cairo Al Ahly Cairo 9 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

National Bank have drawn 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).

Draw

odds +296

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Al Ahly Cairo's last 4 games (Premier League).

Under 2.5

odds -120

Logo

National Bank are undefeated in their last 7 matches (Premier League).

Home Win or Draw

odds +136

Logo

Al Ahly Cairo are undefeated in 19 of their last 20 matches (Premier League).

Away Win or Draw

odds -909

Last matches

League table - Premier League

Team P W D L PTS
1 El Zamalek 19 13 2 4 41
2 Pyramids FC 18 12 3 3 39
3 Al Ahly Cairo 14 10 3 1 33
4 Smouha SC 19 9 6 4 33
5 Coca Cola 18 9 4 5 31
6 Farco FC 19 7 6 6 27
7 Talaea El Gaish 19 6 8 5 26
8 National Bank 17 6 6 5 24
9 Enppi Club 18 5 9 4 24
10 Ghazl El Mahallah 19 5 9 5 24
11 Ceramica Cleopatra 19 4 9 6 21
12 Al Masry Club 18 4 8 6 20
13 Al Ittihad Al Sakandary 19 4 7 8 19
14 Al Mokawloon Al Arab 19 3 9 7 18
15 El Gouna FC 18 5 2 11 17
16 Ismaily SC 18 4 5 9 17
17 Misr Lel Makasa 19 2 7 10 13
18 Eastern Company SC 18 2 5 11 11

Chances of winning

National Bank

NAT

15%

Draw

24%

Al Ahly Cairo

AL

61%

Over / Under

National Bank National Bank
Al Ahly Cairo Al Ahly Cairo
11

Matches

15
2

Wins

5
4

Draws

0
5

Defeats

10
5

Matches

8
0

Wins

4
4

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
18

Matches

26
6

Wins

11
6

Draws

5
6

Defeats

10
12

Matches

18
3

Wins

6
6

Draws

5
3

Defeats

7
7

Matches

13
3

Wins

6
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

6
2

Matches

11
0

Wins

4
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

6
National Bank National Bank
Al Ahly Cairo Al Ahly Cairo
4

Matches

6
2

Wins

5
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

4
0

Wins

4
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

13
6

Wins

11
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
5

Matches

7
3

Wins

6
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
4

Matches

6
3

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

4
0

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
National Bank National Bank
Al Ahly Cairo Al Ahly Cairo
7

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
4

Defeats

9
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
9

Matches

13
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
4

Defeats

9
7

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
2

Defeats

7
3

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

6
2

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

6

Goal margins

National Bank National Bank
Al Ahly Cairo Al Ahly Cairo
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

8
5

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

4
1

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
National Bank National Bank
Al Ahly Cairo Al Ahly Cairo
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: National Bank vs Al Ahly Cairo

Competition: Premier League

When: 2022-05-18, 18:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-18 at 18:00, National Bank plays Al Ahly Cairo at in an interesting encounter in Premier League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 15% chance of a home win, and a 61% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for National Bank vs Al Ahly Cairo is worth a look. National Bank have won 0 meetings with Al Ahly Cairo, while Al Ahly Cairo have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for National Bank vs Al Ahly Cairo from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between National Bank and Al Ahly Cairo? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing National Bank, 4 tips backing Al Ahly Cairo and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 15% against the National Bank finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 61% against Al Ahly Cairo winning. The draw is rated at 24%.

Coming into the match, National Bank are 8 in the table while Al Ahly Cairo are 3.