Football Iceland 1st deild

Afturelding VS UMF Selfoss Football Betting Tips & Predictions

1st deild

Afturelding

Today

UMF Selfoss

1 +165 Matchbets 0 Tips X +292 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +129 Matchbets 1 Tips

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Away team over 1.5

odds -167
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

UMF Selfoss will win the match

odds +118
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -222
Tip Score: 0.2

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -278
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Afturelding vs UMF Selfoss Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Both teams will score in the match

odds -333
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -278
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 2.75 goals in the match

odds -222
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for 1st deild

Thor Akureyri Thor Akureyri vs UMF Grindavik UMF Grindavik 8 tips for match
Afturelding Afturelding vs UMF Selfoss UMF Selfoss 7 tips for match
Kordrengir Kordrengir vs KV Vesturbaer KV Vesturbaer One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Afturelding have lost 4 of their last 5 matches (1st deild).

Away Win

odds +129

Logo

UMF Selfoss have won 3 of their last 4 matches (1st deild).

Away Win

odds +129

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 11 of UMF Selfoss's last 12 games (1st deild).

Over 2.5

odds -278

Logo

Both teams scored in 4 of UMF Selfoss's last 5 games (1st deild).

BTTS

odds -222

Last matches

League table - 1. deild

Team P W D L PTS
1 Fylkir Reykjavik 3 2 1 0 7
2 Grotta 3 2 0 1 6
3 Fjolnir 3 2 0 1 6
4 UMF Selfoss 2 2 0 0 6
5 UMF Grindavik 2 1 1 0 4
6 HK Kopavogs 3 1 0 2 3
7 Thor Akureyri 2 1 0 1 3
8 IF Vestri 2 1 0 1 3
9 Kordrengir 2 0 1 1 1
10 Afturelding 2 0 1 1 1
11 KV Vesturbaer 2 0 0 2 0
12 Throttur Vogum 2 0 0 2 0

Chances of winning

Afturelding

AFT

35%

Draw

24%

UMF Selfoss

UMF

41%

Over / Under

Afturelding Afturelding
UMF Selfoss UMF Selfoss
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Afturelding Afturelding
UMF Selfoss UMF Selfoss
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Afturelding Afturelding
UMF Selfoss UMF Selfoss
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Afturelding Afturelding
UMF Selfoss UMF Selfoss
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Afturelding Afturelding
UMF Selfoss UMF Selfoss
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Afturelding vs UMF Selfoss

Competition: 1st deild

When: 2022-05-20, 19:15

Venue:

On 2022-05-20 at 19:15, Afturelding plays UMF Selfoss at in an interesting encounter in 1st deild.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 35% chance of a home win, and a 41% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Afturelding vs UMF Selfoss is worth a look. Afturelding have won 1 meetings with UMF Selfoss, while UMF Selfoss have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Afturelding vs UMF Selfoss from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Afturelding and UMF Selfoss? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Afturelding, 1 tips backing UMF Selfoss and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 35% against the Afturelding finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 41% against UMF Selfoss winning. The draw is rated at 24%.

Coming into the match, Afturelding are 10 in the table while UMF Selfoss are 4.