Football International Clubs Copa Libertadores

AD Cali VS Always Ready Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Copa Libertadores

AD Cali

Always Ready

1 -244 Matchbets 1 Tips X +350 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +710 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

AD Cali will win the match

odds -233
Tip Score: 3.9

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

AD Cali will win the match

odds -233
Tip Score: 3.9

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Copa Libertadores

CA Bragantino SP CA Bragantino SP vs Estudiantes de La Plata Estudiantes de La Plata 18 tips for match
Caracas FC Caracas FC vs The Strongest The Strongest 10 tips for match
Boca Juniors Boca Juniors vs SC Corinthians SP SC Corinthians SP 9 tips for match
Sporting Cristal Sporting Cristal vs CA Talleres de Cordoba CA Talleres de Cordoba 8 tips for match
Flamengo RJ Flamengo RJ vs Universidad Catolica Universidad Catolica 7 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of AD Cali's last 4 games (Copa Libertadores).

Under 2.5

odds -118

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Always Ready's last 5 games (Copa Libertadores).

Under 2.5

odds -118

Logo

Always Ready have failed to win 6 of their last 7 matches (Copa Libertadores).

Home Win or Draw

odds -1429

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of AD Cali's last 4 games (Copa Libertadores).

BTTS: No

odds -182

Logo

At most one team scored in 4 of Always Ready's last 5 games (Copa Libertadores).

BTTS: No

odds -182

Chances of winning

AD Cali

AD

67%

Draw

21%

Always Ready

ALW

12%

Over / Under

AD Cali AD Cali
Always Ready Always Ready
14

Matches

10
4

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
8

Defeats

6
5

Matches

4
1

Wins

2
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
21

Matches

17
2

Wins

4
8

Draws

4
11

Defeats

9
15

Matches

12
2

Wins

4
8

Draws

4
5

Defeats

4
5

Matches

8
1

Wins

3
2

Draws

2
2

Defeats

3
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

2
2

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
AD Cali AD Cali
Always Ready Always Ready
9

Matches

6
4

Wins

3
2

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
11

Matches

10
2

Wins

4
5

Draws

3
4

Defeats

3
9

Matches

8
2

Wins

4
5

Draws

3
2

Defeats

1
3

Matches

6
1

Wins

3
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

2
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

0
AD Cali AD Cali
Always Ready Always Ready
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

0
10

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
7

Defeats

6
6

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
3

Defeats

3
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Goal margins

AD Cali AD Cali
Always Ready Always Ready
6

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
AD Cali AD Cali
Always Ready Always Ready
4

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: AD Cali vs Always Ready

Competition: Copa Libertadores

When: 2022-05-20, 02:00

Venue: Estadio Deportivo Cali

On 2022-05-20 at 02:00, AD Cali plays Always Ready at Estadio Deportivo Cali in an interesting encounter in Copa Libertadores.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 67% chance of a home win, and a 12% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 21%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for AD Cali vs Always Ready is worth a look. AD Cali have won 0 meetings with Always Ready, while Always Ready have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for AD Cali vs Always Ready from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between AD Cali and Always Ready? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing AD Cali, 0 tips backing Always Ready and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 67% against the AD Cali finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 12% against Always Ready winning. The draw is rated at 21%.