Football Italy Serie A

US Sassuolo Calcio VS AC Milan Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Serie A

US Sassuolo Calcio

AC Milan

1 +575 Matchbets 0 Tips X +420 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -208 Matchbets 9 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

AC Milan will win the match

odds -128
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

AC Milan will win the match

odds -172
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -217
Tip Score: 2.6

AC Milan will win the match

odds -208
Tip Score: 2.3

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

AC Milan will win the match

odds -208
Tip Score: 2.3

AC Milan will win the match

odds -208
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -217
Tip Score: 2.6

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -217
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

US Sassuolo Calcio vs AC Milan Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

AC Milan wins or draw

odds -667
Tip Score: 3.1

AC Milan will win the match

odds -172
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

AC Milan will win the match

odds -204
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

AC Milan will win the match

odds -192
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

AC Milan wins or draw

odds -667
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -769
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

AC Milan will win the match

odds -208
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

AC Milan will win the match

odds -208
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 9 ProTipster Users

Team to Win

AC Milan AC Milan

100% ProTipster Users (9)

100% of our users tipped for AC Milan. Bookmakers give 68% (-208 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Serie A

Inter Milano Inter Milano vs UC Sampdoria UC Sampdoria 15 tips for match
US Sassuolo Calcio US Sassuolo Calcio vs AC Milan AC Milan 14 tips for match
FC Torino FC Torino vs AS Roma AS Roma 13 tips for match
ACF Fiorentina ACF Fiorentina vs Juventus Turin Juventus Turin 12 tips for match
Spezia Calcio Spezia Calcio vs SSC Napoli SSC Napoli 10 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

AC Milan have won their last 5 matches (Serie A).

Away Win

odds -208

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of US Sassuolo Calcio's last 4 games (Serie A).

Over 2.5

odds -227

Logo

Both teams scored in 10 of US Sassuolo Calcio's last 11 games (Serie A).

BTTS

odds -143

Last matches

League table - Serie A

Team P W D L PTS
1 AC Milan 37 25 8 4 83
2 Inter Milano 37 24 9 4 81
3 SSC Napoli 37 23 7 7 76
4 Juventus Turin 37 20 10 7 70
5 SS Lazio Roma 37 18 9 10 63
6 AS Roma 37 17 9 11 60
7 ACF Fiorentina 37 18 5 14 59
8 Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio 37 16 11 10 59
9 Hellas Verona 37 14 10 13 52
10 FC Torino 37 13 11 13 50
11 US Sassuolo Calcio 37 13 11 13 50
12 Udinese Calcio 37 10 14 13 44
13 Bologna FC 37 11 10 16 43
14 FC Empoli 37 9 11 17 38
15 UC Sampdoria 37 10 6 21 36
16 Spezia Calcio 37 10 6 21 36
17 Sportiva Salernitana 37 7 10 20 31
18 Cagliari Calcio 37 6 11 20 29
19 Genoa CFC 37 4 16 17 28
20 Venezia 37 6 8 23 26

Chances of winning

US Sassuolo Calcio

US

15%

Draw

19%

AC Milan

AC

66%

Over / Under

US Sassuolo Calcio US Sassuolo Calcio
AC Milan AC Milan
35

Matches

35
6

Wins

12
6

Draws

4
23

Defeats

19
18

Matches

17
0

Wins

4
6

Draws

4
12

Defeats

9
38

Matches

43
7

Wins

13
10

Draws

7
21

Defeats

23
34

Matches

33
5

Wins

9
10

Draws

7
19

Defeats

17
30

Matches

22
5

Wins

4
7

Draws

1
18

Defeats

17
18

Matches

12
2

Wins

4
7

Draws

1
9

Defeats

7
US Sassuolo Calcio US Sassuolo Calcio
AC Milan AC Milan
15

Matches

19
6

Wins

12
4

Draws

2
5

Defeats

5
6

Matches

8
0

Wins

4
4

Draws

2
2

Defeats

2
18

Matches

22
7

Wins

13
5

Draws

4
6

Defeats

5
15

Matches

17
5

Wins

9
5

Draws

4
5

Defeats

4
13

Matches

8
5

Wins

4
3

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4
6

Matches

5
2

Wins

4
3

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
US Sassuolo Calcio US Sassuolo Calcio
AC Milan AC Milan
20

Matches

16
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
18

Defeats

14
12

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
10

Defeats

7
20

Matches

21
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

3
15

Defeats

18
19

Matches

16
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

3
14

Defeats

13
17

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

1
13

Defeats

13
12

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

1
8

Defeats

6

Goal margins

US Sassuolo Calcio US Sassuolo Calcio
AC Milan AC Milan
6

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

9
5

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
2

Matches

7
1

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
US Sassuolo Calcio US Sassuolo Calcio
AC Milan AC Milan
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

12
2

Wins

9
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: US Sassuolo Calcio vs AC Milan

Competition: Serie A

When: 2022-05-22, 16:00

Venue: Mapei Stadium

On 2022-05-22 at 16:00, US Sassuolo Calcio plays AC Milan at Mapei Stadium in an interesting encounter in Serie A.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 15% chance of a home win, and a 66% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 19%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for US Sassuolo Calcio vs AC Milan is worth a look. US Sassuolo Calcio have won 2 meetings with AC Milan, while AC Milan have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for US Sassuolo Calcio vs AC Milan from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between US Sassuolo Calcio and AC Milan? At the moment there are 9 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing US Sassuolo Calcio, 9 tips backing AC Milan and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 15% against the US Sassuolo Calcio finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 66% against AC Milan winning. The draw is rated at 19%.

Coming into the match, US Sassuolo Calcio are 11 in the table while AC Milan are 1.