Football Bangladesh Premier League

Abahani Ltd. Chittagong VS Bashundhara Kings Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Premier League

Abahani Ltd. Chittagong

Bashundhara Kings

1 +388 Matchbets 0 Tips X +316 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -294 Matchbets 1 Tips
Watch Live

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Bashundhara Kings will win the match

odds -294
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Abahani Ltd. Chittagong vs Bashundhara Kings Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Bashundhara Kings wins or draw

odds -769
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Away team over 1.5

odds -167
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Premier League

Abahani Ltd. Chittagong Abahani Ltd. Chittagong vs Bashundhara Kings Bashundhara Kings 3 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Bashundhara Kings have won their last 4 matches (Premier League).

Away Win

odds -294

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Abahani Ltd. Chittagong's last 3 games (Premier League).

Over 2.5

odds -135

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Bashundhara Kings's last 8 games (Premier League).

Over 2.5

odds -135

Logo

Abahani Ltd. Chittagong are undefeated in 7 of their last 8 matches (Premier League).

Home Win or Draw

odds +132

Logo

Bashundhara Kings are undefeated in 18 of their last 19 matches (Premier League).

Away Win or Draw

odds -833

Logo

Both teams scored in Abahani Ltd. Chittagong's last 3 games (Premier League).

BTTS

odds -141

Last matches

League table - Premier League

Team P W D L PTS
1 Bashundhara Kings 15 12 2 1 38
2 Dhaka Abahani 15 9 5 1 32
3 Sheikh Jamal 15 8 6 1 30
4 Saif SC 15 8 3 4 27
5 Abahani Ltd. Chittagong 15 7 5 3 26
6 Mohammedan SC Dhaka 15 5 7 3 22
7 Bangladesh Police Club 15 5 4 6 19
8 Sheikh Russel KC 15 3 6 6 15
9 Uttar Baridhara Club 15 3 3 9 12
10 Rahmatgonj Mfs 15 2 4 9 10
11 Muktijoddha Sangsad KC 15 2 2 11 8
12 Shadhinata Krira Sangha 15 1 3 11 6

Chances of winning

Abahani Ltd. Chittagong

ABA

17%

Draw

20%

Bashundhara Kings

BAS

63%

Over / Under

Abahani Ltd. Chittagong Abahani Ltd. Chittagong
Bashundhara Kings Bashundhara Kings
13

Matches

11
1

Wins

4
3

Draws

1
9

Defeats

6
7

Matches

7
1

Wins

4
3

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
14

Matches

15
4

Wins

7
4

Draws

2
6

Defeats

6
14

Matches

12
4

Wins

6
4

Draws

2
6

Defeats

4
12

Matches

10
4

Wins

5
2

Draws

2
6

Defeats

3
6

Matches

7
2

Wins

4
2

Draws

2
2

Defeats

1
Abahani Ltd. Chittagong Abahani Ltd. Chittagong
Bashundhara Kings Bashundhara Kings
5

Matches

6
1

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
2

Matches

5
1

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

9
4

Wins

7
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
6

Matches

8
4

Wins

6
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
5

Matches

7
4

Wins

5
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

5
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
Abahani Ltd. Chittagong Abahani Ltd. Chittagong
Bashundhara Kings Bashundhara Kings
8

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
6

Defeats

5
5

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
8

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
5

Defeats

5
8

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
7

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

2
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Abahani Ltd. Chittagong Abahani Ltd. Chittagong
Bashundhara Kings Bashundhara Kings
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Abahani Ltd. Chittagong Abahani Ltd. Chittagong
Bashundhara Kings Bashundhara Kings
5

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
3

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Abahani Ltd. Chittagong vs Bashundhara Kings

Competition: Premier League

When: 2022-05-18, 09:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-18 at 09:00, Abahani Ltd. Chittagong plays Bashundhara Kings at in an interesting encounter in Premier League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 17% chance of a home win, and a 63% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 20%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Abahani Ltd. Chittagong vs Bashundhara Kings is worth a look. Abahani Ltd. Chittagong have won 1 meetings with Bashundhara Kings, while Bashundhara Kings have won 2. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Abahani Ltd. Chittagong vs Bashundhara Kings from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Abahani Ltd. Chittagong and Bashundhara Kings? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Abahani Ltd. Chittagong, 1 tips backing Bashundhara Kings and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 17% against the Abahani Ltd. Chittagong finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 63% against Bashundhara Kings winning. The draw is rated at 20%.

Coming into the match, Abahani Ltd. Chittagong are 5 in the table while Bashundhara Kings are 1.